You Know You Are A Biker When...

...when you use ALL your vacation time planning trips for the sole purpose of checking off some of the "Places I want to go on the bike" bucket list...

...when you use ALL your vacation time planning trips for the sole purpose of checking off some of the "Places I want to go on the bike" bucket list...

No one does that more than you!! :thumbsup:

You know your a biker when you get up to go to the toilet like this....................

Last edited by a moderator:
You refer to the time when your license has been revoked as the "off season."
You speed up when you see the sign "Dangerous Curves Ahead."
You only get passed when you're parked.
You can discuss the wheelie capabilities of every one of your friend's motorcycles you've ridden in the past ten years.
You know what the term "tank slapper" means.
You think the term "contact patch" means the surface area of your knee sliders.
Your dirtbike fantasy of riding a sportbike on a golf course became a reality while being pursued by the local police.
You've stopped for gas on a road trip and three minutes later a state trooper roars into town and tells you that he's been chasing you for 10 miles and you didn't know it!

Real bikers ride dirty bikes. Ride or Wash? Riding always wins. A real bikers idea of washing their bike is riding in "hard" rain.

If you ever dream your're driving somewhere in a car - your're not a real biker.

All real riders take their bikes in their dreams.

You are a real biker if you've got "ants in your pants" monkey butt and you're thankful you only got another 300 miles to go.

You're a real biker, if and only if your bike has two wheels.

Some folks may not agree with this one. I make exceptions for the elderly and infirmed. Which I may add, I'm quickly becoming.

...when you get clipped from behind by a tailgating hit & run tow truck driver and you're so busy picking up your bike to make sure that it's okay that you don't notice your ankle is broken in three places! You're ESPECIALLY a rider when while you're recuperating with your cast on...you sneak out to sit on your bike after it's been repaired and the wife has to catch you and tell you to get off of it!!! LOL & SMH

You buy 2 bikes from the same manufacturer and they are the same model and you justify it to the wife saying..."It was on sale." :laugh:

You buy 2 bikes from the same manufacturer and they are the same model and you justify it to the wife saying..."I'm not going to customize this one...like the other one".

You buy 2 bikes from the same manufacturer and they are the same model and you justify it to the wife saying..."But Honey,we need a turbo."

You buy 2 bikes from the same manufacturer and they are the same model and you justify it to the wife saying.............

RSD.

Back