Real side of HD Bikers ?

Sp33D

Registered
Are all what we think about Harley bikers and "biker gangs" a big coverup ?

In their clubs.. are they like this guys in video ?!
video click me and you shall be given[/url]

(dont mind for what purpose it was filmed...)

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The worst part was when my Daughters heard it and came running I had to listen to the whole damn thing...

OK that was funny,

But do I need to remind you of our member in his leathers dancing.

I cant find the Video but if someone has it please post it up, It was hilarious.

OK that was funny,

But do I need to remind you of our member in his leathers dancing.

I cant find the Video but if someone has it please post it up, It was hilarious.

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
That second vid is priceless, thank god for tinted visors. :rofl:

I also like the last comment from the first video "This video gave me cancer." I can see the lawsuit now :rofl:

"BaaaBy Baaabay baby ohh, BaaaBy Baaabay baby ohh "
OMG it's Justin Beiber..........He's like totally so cool.....wooooo oooooooh.....like OMG ! (best daughter imitation) :)

OMG it's Justin Beiber..........He's like totally so cool.....wooooo oooooooh.....like OMG ! (best daughter imitation) :)

Right there with you brother, My 10 yr old, He is soooo hot. I tell her I just wish he could say more than 3 words in a song.

That would be considered illegal in my household. Kesha and Katy perry are acceptable on occassion but anything like justin bieber and jonas brothers unacceptable :laugh:

Back