Interesting Quiz: Are You A Real Biker?

railer queen; peg monkey
peg monkey
peg monkey
peg monkey
saddle sore
peg monkey
poser
road captain. it just takes a while to analyse the thought behind the questions. i'm with stoopid.

I answered based on how I would like to do it...
Says I'm a road captain.
Of course this is only hypothetical in my case.

railer queen; peg monkey
peg monkey
peg monkey
peg monkey
saddle sore
peg monkey
poser
road captain. it just takes a while to analyse the thought behind the questions. i'm with stoopid.

I can help with that... You're suffering from that commonplace affliction found in much of the rest of the world known as thought...

It helps if you suspend the hope that there was some intelligent person on the other end creating the quiz. :thumbsup:

Peg Monkey, all I can think is that a peg monkey would be the Slow rider in the group that when in the twisties is busy clambering all over his machine "Like the do in moto-GP" while going no where quickly.

Poser Anyone with a New sportbike and an inch or more of Chicken Strip.

Road Captain Near as I can figure this is usually the slowest, most anal retentive person in the group. They are easily identified by their BRIGHT ORANGE or Yellow reflective vests, compulsive use of archaic hand signals, and fact that they "Want" to be a Road Captain... :laugh:

Also See HOG Chapter... Folks who see it as a real "responsibility" cause they are "Captains" :laugh:

I can help with that... You're suffering from that commonplace affliction found in much of the rest of the world known as thought...

It helps if you suspend the hope that there was some intelligent person on the other end creating the quiz. :thumbsup:

Peg Monkey, all I can think is that a peg monkey would be the Slow rider in the group that when in the twisties is busy clambering all over his machine "Like the do in moto-GP" while going no where quickly.

Poser Anyone with a New sportbike and an inch or more of Chicken Strip.

Road Captain Near as I can figure this is usually the slowest, most anal retentive person in the group. They are easily identified by their BRIGHT ORANGE or Yellow reflective vests, compulsive use of archaic hand signals, and fact that they "Want" to be a Road Captain... :laugh:

Also See HOG Chapter... Folks who see it as a real "responsibility" cause they are "Captains" :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

windy. nice today.. been cold as heck the last few days but it is going to warm up for Christmas. this is the only place you can have the flu and a sunburn for the holidays ???

Back