Interesting craigslist HAYABUSA finds...

Gen II Hayabusa Faring Kit - $220 (Round Rock)
00505_f0JdG2oXU9n_07K05O_600x450.jpg

2005 Hayabusa $3000
View attachment 1622507
Bike is good,'cept for that pesky oil thing.:D Hopefully the new owner doesn't discover it to be main bearings or something like that.
Guy is honest thou.Could use just a wee pointer or 2 on taking a photo for an' ad. Strapped down in a wooden box ? IDK.
Rubb.

2013 Suzuki Hayabusa

View attachment 1622508

Guy post's ..."Any questions,just call."
OK,price would be good.Why waste peepuls time right.
Good question...why so much ball-cut bling? I tried to give some of that shi7 away...no takers. :laugh:
I understand going with a theme an' all...but come on man.
Has to be worse than my skullz,spikes and Goth. :rolleyes:

All that BLING...leaves the tank sticker on.

Rubb.

Damn, that's a good find
If its O.E.M. stuff,awesome deal even minus the nose. :thumbsup:
If it's ill-fitting "off shore" stuff,then still not too bad.
Thing about buying that kit will be color matching a new nose to the rest.
Whats painted black on Monday doesn't necessarily match whats painted Friday. Get the original bill of sale,track the web seller,buy a new nose.
Guaranteed....NOT to match. :laugh:
Food for thought brothers if ever in this sitchu.
Rubb.

Poo Bros.. Er, I mean Two Bros exhaust.. That'll be the secret.. :D
Whadda say we go into bid'ness together 'fish. Just need a goofy name and some run of the mill can's to flog.
We'll call the company "Two Brother's from Other Mother's...Exhaust"
Catchy right...:D
Rubb.

Then you have this guy thinking his Busa is special...lots of money for an old bike...

There are a few priced similar in Kijiji...these guys mustn't realise you can buy a brand new '20 for $13k

$_59.jpg

WANTED BY POLICE FOR QUESTIONING:
Serial Stock Can Collector.
Be on the lookout for this man,he may be using a false screen name on your local Hayabusa website. He will stop at nothing to get YOUR free used cans. He's ruthless and considered extremely mentally un-stable. He collects these cans but when contacted to purchase a set of said cans...he maintains he is sold out. He then asks if you have any cans to give away. He may also ask for pictures of your cans and will offer cash for pictures of you scantily clad showing your cans. Local police have exhausted all leads in the search for this devious villian. Dubbed "The Can Collector" by local media he is considered mentally un-armed and dangerously silly. Contact the R.C.M.P. or Interpol.

WARNING: The following images are disturbing.

busa junk.png

11 pairs of stock cans
4 pairs of pipes
2 stock headers
Are they more we can't see...
eye brow.gif

Where...did he get them all...
eye brow.gif

Has he trolled The Org...
eye brow.gif

Perhaps you have you been victim of this person...
eye brow.gif

If you have ever mailed any stock Busa exhaust parts to Canada,I hope and pray you did not include a return address....
rofl.gif

Rubb.

OMG...yer gonna love this.
I can't stop smiling and laughing.

OMG exhaust.png

Oh my God. Biggest laugh I have ever had on the Org.
Rubb.

I've got two sets, one with about 600 miles on them lol. I'd give them away!
It's a "tough room" tonight Red. Guess there are not too many "old timers" like me around tonight. That and it could just be not that funny. Like you mentioned stock cans,especially Gen I have been given away on here for 20 years. I can recall once or twice newbies signing up to the Org with their new Busa en tow and getting flamed quite harshly (never by me) for attempting to sell their cans. I guess once again,I was the only one ROFLMAO.I shall have to apologize to @Slowstang305 for desecrating his thread. :(
Carry on..."Full Disregard" for post needed:confused:. Sometimes I think I am funnier than I really am. Althou I have seen that post for years. I wish him GLWS. 250 for used cans. :laugh:
Rubb.

Back