H.D. Valve Springs
ARP Cylinder studs
16 Stainless Steel Valves
Methanol Injection
Two Power Commanders PCIIIUSB
LCD-100 Display

https://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/d/turbo-2008-suzuki-king/6636025845.html

00p0p_57sDXGFLHuu_600x450.jpg

the ad says 300 to rear wheel, but dyno chart says 227, what am I missing? Man every time it says turbo, I look close. That's the ultimate bucket list item for me. It would like relearning to ride again!! This bike, if all is legit on the build is it!! Only thing missing is hiding the turbo and making it look like a sleeper. I wonder if I could get such a rocket registered in California ,yeee haww!:crazy:

the ad says 300 to rear wheel, but dyno chart says 227, what am I missing? Man every time it says turbo, I look close. That's the ultimate bucket list item for me. It would like relearning to ride again!! This bike, if all is legit on the build is it!! Only thing missing is hiding the turbo and making it look like a sleeper. I wonder if I could get such a rocket registered in California ,yeee haww!:crazy:

Change the air filter and get a full exhaust/retune, and most won't notice the turbo.
What is it CA guys? 7k miles on an out of state bike before it can be registered in CA?
Something like that.

It’s 7,500 miles unless it’s a 50 state (smog’d) version from the factory. The Ducati I bought with just 1,000 miles (thankfully) was a 50 state model.

It’s 7,500 miles unless it’s a 50 state (smog’d) version from the factory. The Ducati I bought with just 1,000 miles (thankfully) was a 50 state model.

As far as I know all U.S Bkings(08 only) had Ca emissions(of course that turbo doesn't), and I still have my Bking canister(free to a good home).
And the gen2's were 49 states, and then Ca emissions. Unless that changed for the Busas in 2013 or later? I don't know.

I noticed the turbo exhaust sticking out. When I registered my other bikes here in Cali, I had to bring them to DPS and were looked at including verifying the vin, so yeah hide the turbo exhaust.

Back