Interesting craigslist HAYABUSA finds...

Slowstang305

Registered
Some thought I would share...
$5000 - Land Speed Record BUSA!
00707_ehvZZmOpjNv_600x450.jpg

$16,000 Turbo Gen 1
00404_bNhXZZq3Lg7_600x450.jpg

$2500 - Crashed 2008 Gen 2
00L0L_iaansZnKeij_600x450.jpg

Autotempest.com and then keyword search hayabusa. There will be a link that'll say something like open all craigslist results and itll open up that search in every craigslist but not duplicate results unless someone was selling the same bike in say chiago and philly.

Autotempest.com and then keyword search hayabusa. There will be a link that'll say something like open all craigslist results and itll open up that search in every craigslist but not duplicate results unless someone was selling the same bike in say chiago and philly.
I looked at autotempest but it seems to be only cars . . couldnt find any bikes or even a generic search on it.

I looked at autotempest but it seems to be only cars . . couldnt find any bikes or even a generic search on it.
Hmm could have sworn it worked before with any make any model advanced and then can enter keyword but it only opens the craigslists for cars & trucks so you wont see bikes there.

2017 Hayabusa Motor $2100
FITS 2008-2018 THIS MOTOR REMOVED OF A REMOVED OFF A 2017 HAYABUSA WITH UNKNOW MILES. DUE TO THE CLUSTER GETTING SMASHED ALSO HAS A DAMAGED STATOR COVER THE COMPRESSION WAS TESTED AND SHOWS STRONG EVEN PRESSURE IN ALL FOUR CYLINDERS. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFT SMOOTHLY IN ALL GEARS. IF YOU WANT AN INSPECTED MOTOR AT THE RIGHT PRICE THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PICTURES CLOSELY. WILL LOAD MORE ASAP, ENGINE IS PRICED TO SELL. WONT LAST LONG!! CALL FOR MORE INFO,OR SEND YOUR # comes bare this is not a car kit

Back