Interesting craigslist HAYABUSA finds...

06 Garrett Turbo Hayabusa
00606_5YAjyImpWyD_600x450.jpg

This guy has a GSXR600 that will do 300kms/hr no problem (he says)....and has the stock 600 motor...

$_59.jpg

06 Garrett Turbo Hayabusa
View attachment 1622011
"NOOOOOOO TRADES SO DON'T ASK"
"Well,I'll just keep my Lamborghini and you keep your P.O.S."

"Call for spec's and price"

Too afraid to scare off potential buyers right outa the gate.
I refuse to buy a bike posted like this one is. Guy sounds like an' a-hole.
Rubb.
P.S. to the owner: That THING is FUGLY.

Just found this one on Kijiji... wtf?

View attachment 1622078
I sent an' enquiry with my phone number. I gotta have this rare 998cc Busa. There are a few 998cc bikes. A few come to mind.Ninja,Yammie,Ducati,Vincent Black Shadow,etc...but the very rare,highly collectible Hayabusa...I gotta have it.
Bad cell pic's IDK. I personally don't think its even a real bike.Looks to me like a plastic model,photoshop'd or something. Meh...maybe I just need glasses.
Rubb.

eye brow.gif

I sent an' enquiry with my phone number. I gotta have this rare 998cc Busa. There are a few 998cc bikes. A few come to mind.Ninja,Yammie,Ducati,Vincent Black Shadow,etc...but the very rare,highly collectible Hayabusa...I gotta have it.
Bad cell pic's IDK. I personally don't think its even a real bike.Looks to me like a plastic model,photoshop'd or something. Meh...maybe I just need glasses.
Rubb.

View attachment 1622143

Must have been a homologation special to get the Busa into AMA racing like the '82 Katana 1000. One year only like the Plymouth Superbird built to lure Richard Petty back into the Mopar camp. Rare piece of kit! :rolleyes:

a69.gif

Rubb.

View attachment 1622143
This is a still shot picture from GTA V.

Back