Insurance

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I called State Farm today to ask about insurance coverage.  They told me that liability was covered under my auto liability but if I wanted comprehensive and collision that I would have to purchase that coverage.  I asked her how much, she asked what size deductible I wanted, I said I usually go $500, she said $15 per six months...I took it
smile.gif

I plan to do that tomorrow along with getting it registered.

Go figure this stuff out...

So my bike, my house and my girlfriends car are all insured thru AllState (my cage is a company truck so they pick up the insurance). Just purchased a 2008 CargoCraft 6x13 V-Nose enclosed and did the same, called up and wanted comp/collision added to my policy. She insures the trailer for $3500.00....now here's the kicker!!

My girlfriend is the only AUTO policy on the plan, so the trailer had to be "added" to the auto policy. Without the trailer, her premiums were 121/month. WITH THE TRAILER ADDED, her premiums DROPPED to $96/month!!!

So go figure that out, by insuring my trailer, I SAVED us/her money!

Side Note: Both statefarm and allstate want $2,000 a year for full coverage on the bike...still thought it was funny though that my premiums dropped by more than $20 a month because i added the trailer.

Just got off the phone with State Farm and mine worked out even better. $143 per year/$11.92 per month for $50 deductible for the comprehensive and collision on the trailer.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back