Insurance Roll Call

det45

Registered
Anyone have any sweet deals on insurance rates for thier Hayabusas ? I pay $331.00 every six months for my 2009 Busa, $250 deductable for collision, Zero deductable for comprehensive, complete replacement for first two years of coverage. I'm with Statefarm with a clean driving record (for now) and I'm 48 years old. :thumbsup:

I just called them and i was told they could not write me because i have 2 tickets. What a bummer. I am 50 years old and still have to pay 1,200.00 a year for full coverage. O well my tickets will be off in about a year and half and i will try them then.

Anyone have any sweet deals on insurance rates for thier Hayabusas ? I pay $331.00 every six months for my 2009 Busa, $250 deductable for collision, Zero deductable for comprehensive, complete replacement for first two years of coverage. I'm with Statefarm with a clean driving record (for now) and I'm 48 years old. :thumbsup:

That's as good as it gets brother :thumbsup:

State farm goes by the cc's of a bike... my Harley was more money through them then my Busa. Had to do Progressive for the Harley and State farm for the Busa. Progressive quoted 1,400 a year if I added the Busa with 1,000 deductable, on top of the Harleys 480.00 a year. I pay 495.00 a year with 500 deductable through State Farm. State Farm is the best :bowdown:

You're welcome for the tip Mikeu......:thumbsup: Also I pay $228.00 every 6 months to include $250.00 Deductable for collision, Zero Comp, Two year coverage for complete replacement on my 2008 VN900 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom. Same coverage for my 2009 Hayabusa @ $331.00 every six months. :thumbsup:

State Farm here wanted $2400 a year for full coverage with two "Speeding Less than 10's"...as in 64mph in a 55mph zone. Not exactly a wild driver here - as far as they know. BTW - this was before I lost my 01' Busa due to a "dog ran out in front of me" :)

They were more than 3 times more expensive than any other carrier...went with Progressive. ~$750 a year - full coverage.

Last edited:
I need to check them out. Wonder how their response is to wrecks and theft. Would hate to pay for nothing in the long run. Any testimonies would be helpful as well.

Back