Motorcycle insurance

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Hi Guys.. i know this is more a geographical topic. but hoping someone out there may be able to help.

best rate i got so far was with AIG
$1234/year for $1000 deductible comp and collision

progressive over $2K.

trying find something under 1K.

back in Mass.. i was paying $792/ year for $300 comp and $500 deductible (MetLife.)

i dont want to have to resort to just liability.. ($250 /year) here in Michigan.

Geico doesnt cover Motorcycle insurance here in Michigan
sad.gif

Have you tried State Farm.  A legitimate Ins. company w/ amazing rates.  The guy here in FL told me they lonly look at the cc displacement whether it's a sportbike or a freakin' trike or has a sidecar. Of course they look at your age and driving history as well.

Lowest rates by far when I included my automobile as well.  He knows it's an occassional/weekend ride for me, not everyday transportation.

Tried to go through USAA but they don't take new moto policies anymore.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141231031 -->

Hey guys.. just got mine on my 06 limited... 107.00 a month.. full coverage with 500.00 deductible... but i have all my insurance with state farm. cars, houses, etc...

Mine is $408 a year full coverage with State Farm, 500/250 liability, 300/100 uninsured, but I have a $1000 deductible. I do not have any other insurance with them.

Have you tried State Farm.  A legitimate Ins. company w/ amazing rates.  The guy here in FL told me they lonly look at the cc displacement whether it's a sportbike or a freakin' trike or has a sidecar.  Of course they look at your age and driving history as well.

Lowest rates by far when I included my automobile as well.  He knows it's an occassional/weekend ride for me, not everyday transportation.

Tried to go through USAA but they don't take new moto policies anymore.
going to call State Farm this weekend.. hopefully i can get a good deal.

Foremost, a Michigan based company has excellent rates as long as you have a clean record. Don't bother if you don't. State Farm otherwise is a great choice, but they'll want your car as well.

Foremost, a Michigan based company has excellent rates as long as you have a clean record. Don't bother if you don't. State Farm otherwise is a great choice, but they'll want your car as well.
yeah... i have a clean record... but dont own a car.. i am going to see if i can add my father or sisters car to the account or something..

thanks

yeah... i have a clean record... but dont own a car.. i am going to see if i can add my father or sisters car to the account or something..

thanks
I have State Farm and they do not have my car, or anything else.

thanks
I have State Farm and they do not have my car, or anything else.
I should have said, at least here, State Farm will do my bikes without the car,,,,however the rates were no longer competitive.  There was a huge difference without my car. Right now for the Busa, I'm at $250 year. $500 ded comp and coll.

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141332256 -->

Hey guys.. just got mine on my 06 limited... 107.00 a month.. full coverage with 500.00 deductible... but i have all my insurance with state farm. cars, houses, etc...
State Farm
My 06 LE was somthing like 336 w/1000 deduct.
Cars with SF and I am 37 with clean driving record.

call them.... internet quotes sucks most of the time.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141336913 -->

Back