Insurance Question

ericridebike

Registered
Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions on insurance for the bike. So I have an '06 Busa that is paid for. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. When I added it to my insurance, I got full coverage. Now I'm thinking I would like to save some money on the insurance and considering changing up my coverage some. Just curious what kind of coverage most of you guys have on yours. If something happened to it (wrecked, stolen, etc...) I would like to be able to replace it, but just wanted to see if there is a happy medium between coverage and cost.

Thanks,
Eric

It's been talked about considerably and the consensus is always the same.

full coverage, State Farm.

There are a few detractors but very few.

I have allstate for all my ins. House auto and cycle. Had two claims and has worked out for. Also a lot cheaper than anything else I could find including state farm. Find yourself a local agent and talk it over with them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would have to agree state farm do a thread search on insurance I'm betting you get all the answers you want and some you don't :laugh:

We have State Farm on the house, both cars, and my 08 busa. Full coverage on the busa is about $48 a month. I'm 26 with a clean record. We've never had a claim, but have been very happy with them so far.

:thumbsup:

Allstate won't insure a busa in alabama, state farm $44.00 a month full coverage :thumbsup:

Back