Installed my undertail from CSC!

first of all, for the license plate. a small carbon fibre triangle part comes with the undertail that is mounted under the tail for the license plate to sit on. i'll post pics as soon as i get the chance.

as for the lenses, if you hadn't told me i wouldn't have noticed any difference at all. i mean who cares? completely unnoticable! don't know about you guys, i have always been ver picky with my bike, but ended up even having minor scratches (that some time later i could have painted the whole bike for minor scratches) and now i just don't care.

all i know is, that different lenses or not, bike looks super hot now, and last night that went out everyone was looking at me and my bike (heh, i am kinda getting used to it-but always like it!
smile.gif

since this forum is used to share opinions, i think that people at csc (yes revlis: custom sportbike concepts) do the best they can, are very kind and communicative and i fully recommend them. i mean geez! made a lot of transactions and they were they only ones to have impressed me!
smile.gif
(heh, along with the cooool guy from mrcycles
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks scootorlord, I'm glad your happy. I Think your ride looks super. As far as the lenses go all I can do is continue to put preassure on them to change it, and be assured when it is fixed we will replace every lense that is not acceptable.

first of all, for the license plate. a small carbon fibre triangle part comes with the undertail that is mounted under the tail for the license plate to sit on. i'll post pics as soon as i get the chance.

as for the lenses, if you hadn't told me i wouldn't have noticed any difference at all. i mean who cares? completely unnoticable! don't know about you guys, i have always been ver picky with my bike, but ended up even having minor scratches (that some time later i could have painted the whole bike for minor scratches) and now i just don't care.

all i know is, that different lenses or not, bike looks super hot now, and last night that went out everyone was looking at me and my bike (heh, i am kinda getting used to it-but always like it!
smile.gif

since this forum is used to share opinions, i think that people at csc (yes revlis: custom sportbike concepts) do the best they can, are very kind and communicative and i fully recommend them. i mean geez! made a lot of transactions and they were they only ones to have impressed me!
smile.gif
(heh, along with the cooool guy from mrcycles
smile.gif
My post wasn't directed at CSC. They are great folks. They have my highest customer service rating without a doubt. My post was directed at the business ethics of EG, not CSC, just so we're straight.

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back