Installed my undertail from CSC!

scooterlord

Registered
Got my undertail from the guys from CSC. We are talking about the smoothest transaction I ever did from the internet! Really cool guys, very communicative, very responsive, SUPER FAST shipping (international order- was here in 5 days!). Excellent packaging, instructions included for how to install the undertail.

Best for the end... undertail itself! 100% Accurate color, very good quality products, fits like a glove! holes exactly in the place they should be. Leds also of high quality...

I recommend these guys to you, trust them with your eyes closed, i am definately going to do business with them again! Take a peek at the pics!

well, let's go to installation now! my hands are completely handicapped for this kind of work, but managed to install it myself, although I was afraid at first. Since anyone else COULD ruin it while installing it, I could myself (lol) so, I thought i'd do it myself. I cut my original fender with a modeling knife, and managed to do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, but do you notice a difference in the texture of the lenses? A thread was started regarding that and it has been pushed to the manufacturer for remedy.

The tail looks really good...
biggrin.gif

well, no problems at all with the lenses guys! i read the post before and i must say i am surprised that this even happened! sounds silly to me that a product of such high quality could contain such errors. maybe it happened once and so what? big deal! I assume they offered to exchange them IF this happened. undertail is super sweet though! i'm telling you, go for it!

I've considered doing an undertail for a long time, and I'm very intrigued everytime I see one. All except for that Texas fairing crap...
mad.gif

Nice Job scooterlord
beerchug.gif

Where does the license plate mount...just curious
rock.gif

Looking at your own photo's it apears that yours also have a difference from left to right, maybe just the angle but looks like the others. Sweet lookin tail though and would like to see a straight on rear shot.
smile.gif

His is like mine, vince's and everyone else's. The lenses are different. See the latest in the UFO Lens thread started by vince . They (EG) are not gonna do anything about it until they sell all the fugged up stock they already have, which is supposed to be quite a large stock.
rock.gif

The lenses will be fugged up for some time to come. Replacement lenses will be the same until suckers who don't mind payin' that kind of money for defective merchandise buy all the defective ones. WTF?
rock.gif
mad.gif

Anybody want mine? Make me a reasonable offer. Be forewarned, it has the defective lenses just like they all do. If that bothers you, don't make an offer.

Once I sell it I'll never bother with EG or their products again. I don't even care to paint or install one. Fug 'em.

rock.gif

rock.gif

View attachment mad.gif

rock.gif

Back