Installed my t-rex no cut sliders finally

Rayc263

Registered
Finally got around to installing my t-rex sliders no cuts couple days ago!! :cheerleader:

This was also my first time removing my fairings.... Of course i was nervous but using blanca busas how to thread and videos it was hassle free.......:thumbsup: to you sir!!

They seem to be awesome quality... But like everyone else here lets hope i dont have to test them!

Also used my t-rex stand forthe first time. Thought it be hard to do alone but i removed my hump and used the bar that hump latches too to hold her steady... Worked like a charm :cheerleader: the stand is incredibly sturdy i even shaked her like a mad man to test the stand :rofl: safe to say she didnt budge!!

And now its pic time!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842106.847726.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842214.817086.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842253.300496.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842323.524847.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842373.057944.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300842513.198856.jpg

Thanks guys i must of sat looking at her for about an hour debating if i really wanted to take a go at it on my own. I must of watched blanca busas videos 100 times and read the thread just as many times... Last thing any of us wanna do is something stupid and mess up our beautiful bikes!!

Great job. I did mine back in 08 and never looked back. I am like you though, I hope I never have to see if they work.

TRex Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300 Frame Sliders NO C

busa.jpg

TIP: I painted all silver parts black so it will blend with my bike (black 09). There are matching front axle and swing arm sppols also :)

Yea im debating on painting stems white on mine since black will make them even more obvious and blend less.... Wonder if any white owners have tried either black or white on the stems? If not the silver blends pretty well with the silver part of the fairings.

They look good. Where did you get them?

I got mine off ebay T-rex racing also sells their products through ebay an if your lucky like i was i got the stand and sliders for about 20 bucks cheaper then from their site and saved another 10 bucks with combined shipping search ebay seller trexstands and trexsliders its the actual company and they will combine your shipping of multiple items and they ocasionally list some items below their site prices for an auction style listing and if your the only bidder... Well you just saved a few bucks!! :thumbsup:

was just gonna recommend painting or powdercoating them black, but after u said they blend in with the silver on your fairings i had to take another look at the pics, i think they look great and blend in perfectly. Had mine powdercoated black to match my 08 orange/black, black stems blend in much better on mine

003.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

was just gonna recommend painting or powdercoating them black, but after u said they blend in with the silver on your fairings i had to take another look at the pics, i think they look great and blend in perfectly. Had mine powdercoated black to match my 08 orange/black, black stems blend in much better on mine

View attachment 214746

View attachment 214747

View attachment 214748

Yea looks real nice in black on the darker bikes:thumbsup: almost invisible on yours and the all blacks

I just figuered if they were all black on the white with the silver smaller fairing it would look like 2 thumbs like my bike was trying to hitch hike :rofl:

Back