T-Rex Sliders

det45

Registered
Well I just got home from work a found my T-Rex Sliders waiting for me. Well I opened the package and was looking at the installation instructions. The instructions says that I have to remove both fairings on my Gen 2 Busa. Sucks but I guess I'll have to plan for a long afternoon to get these sliders on. Mine as well do the oil change too. :banghead:

It would take even longer if you had to cut holes...taking off the plastics isn't too bad once you get used to them.

mine should be here on monday. gotta wait till next weekend to put them on cause i got a full system yosh coming in by the end of next week. dont want to have to pull the fairings twice.:whistle:

I just got a set of T-rex sliders in as well, and thank god I was installing the mesh screens anyway or I would of sent them back because the Gen 2 fairings are a PITA :moon:

Good luck with the install and anything that will protect the bike is worth it

Lol I had the sliders just sitting here waiting for the next oil change...got it all done last Saturday:p

Just waiting for some warmer weather, don't have a garage. (live in a RV park) Once I install the T-Rex sliders I'll be sure to document the whole process with close up pictures. :thumbsup:

These arent the best pics but hey, its cold outsde here in n. Fla. Might get some outside pics tomorrow. They were powder coated after receiving them. They don't touch the fairings.

100_5852.jpg

100_5851.jpg

Damn you, I like that powder coating haha. I finally got them put on and you go doing something like that! :moon:

Yea, they dint cost me much either due to the fact the company was doing a bunch of black parts a couple of weeks ago. The gloss black came out sweet.

Back