IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

so sorry for your loss, prayers sent for better days ahead
glad you found this site, hopefully it helps a little bit
we are here to help anyway we can, just let us know

Thank you Ken, so very kind of you, just as all of the riders here on this Org. I'm doing good, and I can't wait to meet ALL of the riders, I hope ;) .. So many great folks here,I'm glad I found the Org, and friends.. Thanks again..

I am very sorry for your losses. To lose your Husband is horrible, then your Son is heartbreaking.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mom replaced your cross Jorgie,since your friends still go to the site, I wanted to replace the rotted one.. Its beautiful... I love you Bean,and miss you daily... Love always, Mom.. P.S. Please keep our riders safe Jorgie. Thanks... Ma

TruWrecks, Thank you so much for the video you made, I really love it,and look at it all the time, that was really nice of you to take the time to do that. Thanks again... Kare

Jorgie, Love and miss you baby boy...

PICT0109.JPG

God bless you Busamom. I can only imagine what you must be goin through. Every time my son gets on his 1000 I think about what might happen. I hate it when I'm not there with him, as if I could change things but if something did happen, I would be there. I think what TruWrecks did with the video was awsome. Never forget but know that he loved what he was doing. Prayers are with you.

Thank you COLDSTONE1298 And Shadetree57, for taking the time to stop in with your thoughts. PM's sent to each of u.. And many thanks to Truwrecks for his work, I really appreciate what you did for my son. Would love to talk to you.. Thanks again Org members.. Kare

Back