IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

My condolences. Any details as to what happened?
May Jorge be with The Lord

My condolences to his familly, was he a Busa rider or board member? Not that it matters, he was a fellow rider regardless, I'm just curious.

My prayer is for peace and a better life.

2 Corinthians 5:8|
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

R.I.P. Jorge...
sad.gif

Jorge was a rider. He loved to ride,and cook the corners.. I miss my son so much. All i have left is a twisted heep of metal. I would love to share pics but dont know how to get them in here. Thank you to all his friends who thought about him,and his memory.. Thank you all for your support that tragic day.. Thank you,love all of you.. Jorgies mom, Karen Monsalve.

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 002.jpg

JORGIE JR  ON DA BUSA 016.jpg

HABIB 015.jpg

JORGIE JR BEST BUDS FROM THE GYM 002.jpg

THE GRIEF 003.jpg

I too am so sorry. The pain lingers, but so does his memory. You're doing everything to keep his memory alive. Thoughts and prayers for you :down:

Nothing but memories .. Friends are welcom to visit 2 of Jorjies sites. Legacy.com guest book, and Legacy.com memorialwebsite. I also lost Jorgies Dad in 1998. He loved to ride also.. Like father like son, Now both gone. Feel free to visit his website also. Legacy.commemorial website.. Or look up.. Later.. JM-BUSA'S MOM

THE DAILY GRIEF,TEARS,PAIN.  I LOVE YOU JORGIE, MOMMY 001.jpg

THE DAILY GRIEF,TEARS,PAIN.  I LOVE YOU JORGIE, MOMMY 033.jpg

THE DAILY GRIEF,TEARS,PAIN.  I LOVE YOU JORGIE, MOMMY 051.jpg

THE DAILY GRIEF,TEARS,PAIN.  I LOVE YOU JORGIE, MOMMY 053.jpg

THE DAILY GRIEF,TEARS,PAIN.  I LOVE YOU JORGIE, MOMMY 079.jpg

Back