Memorial Ride in Southern AZ

04Duramax

Registered
Just checking to see if anyone is interested in participating in a friend of mines memorial ride on 14May2011.

The motorcycle ride is in memory of John "Mikey" Siggins who lost his life in a motorcycle accident in Tucson, Arizona in 2006. You can read more about Mikey in the "About Us" section of this website Siggins Memorial Bike Ride . 100% of the profits will be donated to the YMCA in Pearland, TX by Mikey's mother in Mikey's name.

The ride starts in Sierra Vista, AZ up to Tucson and then back. If anyone is interested in meeting up or rolling with me for this good cause just let me know. Thanks all

I will ride with you. I live in Sierra Vista so if you want to come down the night before you can crash on my couch. We can even call it Tag for our game.

TEll me about it, riggt when we were picking up my wifes car and getn raped by the dealership, I look back and see my tires r toast.....i was not in a good mood that day
Posted via Mobile Device

Remember when you were giving me crap about hurrying up on fixing my bike so we can play tag? Well mines done so get ur tires, and hurry up. Hahahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

Im already showing threads...........cant complain for stock bridgestones with 7300 miles including burnouts:laugh:

Back