JORGE MONSALVE FUNNERAL IN FORMATION

MPHDRAG

Never Forgotten
Jorge Timothy Monsalve

Monsalve, Jorge Timothy, born September 6, 1980 was involved in a tragic motorcycle accident Sunday, May 15th , at 2:45 PM, that sadly ended his young life. He is survived by his loving mother Karen Monsalve and his grandparents Luis & Lia Monsalve and family. His grandfather Emilio Vincenzo & family. "Jorgie, I love you so much, please help give me the strength to make it day by day. I hope that you are with your dad, and that you both are watching over all of us and keep us safe. I love you Jorge. Mommy" "Thank you to all of his friends and family who have been here for us. Love, Mom, Tom, Chappa, Lia and family." The family will receive friends Friday May 20th, 2005 at 1:30 Pm with service at 2:30 pm at Calvary Chapel, 2101 W. Cypress Creek Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Monsalve family at, 4642 Wallis Road, West Palm Beach, Fl 33415, would be greatly appreciated.

sad.gif
Prayers sent for the whole family

djsin, Yep.. I did take some pics of the bike,and will post them in the next few days. If i can get just one member to drop it a few (MPH) then my pics have helped out , in some way.. I dont know if the Org will allow the pics, Im new at all this stuff,so help from the members,and staff,will be great..I guess the pics go with all the others, in the same place as the others.. All of you have been such a great help, so if i mess up, or whatever, let me know, Like i said, Im new at this stuff.. Anyway, Gotta go and **** around with this computer and try and get the pics from the disk, into my pics.. Anyway, Be safe u .... Love ya tooo .. Kare

Karen, you have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy. I am so sorry for the loss of your son and the pictures you posted are very sobering indeed and a message that we should all dial it back a little.

dmrowe, Hi, thanks for your kind words, I'm glad a few of you get my drift.. Slow down a bit... Thanks again.. much love to you tooo.. Kare

Back