IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

Rev.6:5.. Hey u,:thumbsup:,, Im glad you have dropped a few MPH. Your a smart one ..Now just help me share that , Spread the word.. And hey, I did take pics, as the bike is now, and will get them in ASAP. If i dont put them in the correct spot can you fix it for me,I guess they go in were i put the others?? Thanks for stopping in, Keep in touch , Still love ya too,Be safe rider.. Kare..

Sorry to hear of this...when we play we do not think about the grief we could cause others, never plan to die, and keep a focused delight on the technical challenges of the ride. Sometimes our numbers come up, and it's the survivors that suffer. So Sorry.

OK so step one is complete.... You can now go to this URL CLICK HERE TO GO and see your sons image in the never forgotten area of the gallery. This special place is for the members that have passed before us. I have include the images from the post that we all have been reading.

Now that we have a place on the site to honor your son we need to get the busa out of your yard. Anytime you want to see some pics of your son you can simply go to the gallery. We started that area so that no one would be forgotten as members here...

I have been thinking about the situation with the bike, you want it gone and we definately need to help with this. I suggest that we take one piece off the bike that you can bury in your yard... We will make arrangements to have the rest of the bike destroyed (if you agree to all of this of course) maybe even crushed so that it can never be used again....

You tell me that your Okay with all of this and I will start the planning and getting the members together...

Cap

Last edited:
Strombusa, Hello, Thanks for stopping in with your thoughts, All i can do is reach out to the members and ask them to please ride safe, that life is precious. The Busa is a powerful machine, and some times accidents can be prevented.. Shall I start with speed? And the factors that go with it? I just want members to ride responsively, be a defensive rider, never let your guard down on that bike. And just slow it down a few MPH, so you can continue doing what you love best. What good is a twisted up heep of metal? Or a Loved one gone ? A SAFE RIDER IS BETTER THEN NO RIDER.. Anyway, ride safe, ( play safe) .. Much love to you to member.. Kare

Captain, Hey, thanks for helping me out with the pics, I look at them alot in hopes that they will help other riders.. I cant stress enough how important it is to slow it down. As for the busa here, I will get back to you on the plans, ( CRUSHED) YES.. This way I know, that his bike wont hurt anyone eles.. Im gona pass on the idea of ( to bury a part) of the bike in the back yard.. I have so many parts here in his room,and also threw out alot of parts.. So i will get back to you on the plan.. Jorges girlfriend co-sign for this bike, so i would like to tell her my plans for this bike. Had they both listed to me when I said NO BIKE !!! Anyway, I will get back to you. Thanks so much for all your help.. Kare

Kare, I've followed this thread and never posted because I really don't know what to say. I have 3 sons ages 24, 26 and 28, and your story touches too close to my heart. I think about their safety and judgement every day, and hope they are more careful than I was at their age. I hope you can find peace while his memory warms your heart.
As mentioned, you have found a great group of people here. We seem to have found a common trait that goes way beyond motorcycling: Caring about others is what holds the oRg together, and I think you can see how genuinely special this place is.

Please take care of yourself, often when we grieve our own welfare quietly loses importance.

Red05, Hello, Thank you for stopping in to say ( what you feel ) ;) .. You did a good job,and it makes me feel good knowing that you took the time to follow my threads?site? or what ever you call them, and to know the members are seeing this stuff, and some of them even take the time to stop in and say hey, Its just really good, Im glad you took the time to stop in, and dont be shy,stop in and say hi, anytime.. I hope my pics will make a difference, even if its just one rider. The rider is the one that matters the most,they cant be replaced. THE BUSA CAN.. Anyway, thank you so much again for stopping in, it means alot.. Much love to you, ride safe.. Kare

To Busamomingrief,

All I can offer to you is my condolences. I did not know Jorge, but that does not mean I can stand to see another rider loose their life. I know you miss him and he will be missed by others as well. I can tell you to continue to lean on God, and he will see you through this time. I was getting ready to head up to Deals Gap the day Jorge died. I rode the Dragon for him and VMan. I hope you can find peace and healing buy knowing that Jorge touch many lives in a special way that only God knows.
Much love goes out to you and your family as the healing and continuing process begins.

Sincerely,

Byron

cipher5791, Byron, Thank you so much.. That was really nice of you to ride that day for my son. So very sweet of you. You didn't even know him, I just cant believe this. The compassion you guys have at this org for riders is just, ?? ( words cant express ) ... Your all family, just one big huge family. And thank you for telling me this, it puts a smile on my face.. My sons not here to tell you how much he loved that bike,but I am.. It was his pride and joy.. He love to ride in the cool winter weather we have here in Florida, and on the Sunday Runs (ride) with his friends and a bunch of other riders..He just loved that Busa.. And tires.. Fat tires .. LOL,LOL, $$$ tires.. Anyway, your welcome to check out the pics, if you want. And thank you so much for stopping in.. Ride safe Byron, and much love to you.. Dont be a stranger now.. :thumbsup: Thanks again, Kare

99'Busa, Hi rider, thank you so much. Its been hard,I miss my only son,But I'm doing ok, I'm just really glad to have found this site,It puts a smile on my face to read about some really cool stuff,funny stuff, and some not so good stuff, and to see so many pics of the Busa's around the US. My son would have just loved this site.. All of you are so great,words cant express.. And thanks for stopping in u. ;) Dont be a stranger,you can stop in anytime and say hey,and that goes for all the riders.. Much love to you,and ride safe.. Kare

Busamom, I just read this thread and I can not imagine the pain and grief you are experiencing by losing your only child and your husband previously. Sorry for your losses and I hope you can begin the healing process soon.

Poppy, Hi, and thank you so much for your thoughts, Yes its hard,but I'm doing ok.. I got you guys to help me now, I just found out about this Org a few weeks ago, and ALL of you have been so very kind. But I'm doing good.. Healing takes a LONG LONG time. I try to keep busy,and I'm always on here reading the crazy stuff you guys put in here. It just cracks me up about some of the stuff you guys talk about.. My son had a busa, it was his pride and joy, and his dad had a ninja and hd. They both just love to ride so much. Anyway, thanks for stopping in,dont be a stranger now, I'm apart of this family on my sons behalf.. Im here cause he cant be.. Ride safe and much love to u tooo.. Kare:thumbsup::

Busamom, this is the most touching thread I have read on here. I am very sorry about your loss.

outlaw. Thank you so much rider.. I hope it gets , even just one rider to slow down a bit.. Thanks for stopping in with your thoughts, Dont be a stranger , Much love to ya,and ride safe... Kare

GoldenChild, Thanks so much. Ride safe, much love to ya too.. Dont be scared to say hello now and then:laugh:.. Im doing good.. And all you riders are so thoughtful.. Thanks again. Kare

It was so nice to hear your voice on the phone. I wish we could have been able to talk Saturday night while we were in Eureka Springs, there were so many members that wanted to say hi to you. Hope to talk to you again soon, Hal.

Back