IN LOVING MEMORY OF JORGE MONSALVE, Updated with comments from his mother

Ks-waterbug, Thanks for your help. I have no clue how to do this stuff.Doing the best i can... Ride safe.. Kare "Busamomingrief"

CloseOnesEyes-kanji.jpg

Posted for those looking for details into the accident:

Sun-Sentinel
Posted May 15 2005, 6:04 PM EDT

A Pompano motorcyclist died Sunday on the Florida Turnpike Extension after hitting a guardrail in Miramar.

Timothy Jorge Monsalve, 22, of 2620 NE 21st St., Pompano Beach, was traveling westbound at about 2:45 p.m. on a blue 2002 Suzuki when the accident occurred, said Florida Highway Patrol Spokesman Lt. Roger Reyes.

Reyes said witnesses observed Monsalve traveling at a high rate of speed. While exiting at NW 27th Ave., he hit a guardrail and his body was ejected from the motorcycle. Reyes said Monsalve was wearing a helmet, but died at the scene.

Rev.6:5, Thank you for all your help,in putting the article in here. So very thoughtful..Lots a love, Be safe... Kare "Busamomingrief"

No problem. I'm glad to see stories like that here. It certainly helps me slow down. We tend to feel that we're invincible on these bikes.....even at the age of 38.

REV:6.5* Hey, Slow down so you make it to 40.. Riders need to respect that Busa, Its a powerful machine. Its fast,and if its not fast,you can make it faster.My son wanted some kit to make it faster, some turbo thing?? I dont know?? But he never got it. Thank God..I have enough to deal with, thinking about what to do with his bike now?? Its here at home and i see it every day, Just a total loss. Twisted up metel.. I would really like to rent a BOBCAT and dig a hole and dump it in the hole... I dont want anyone to ride it, Im just to scared they will get hurt... Anyway, dont be scared to keep in touch... Lots of love,ride safe guy... Kare** Busamomingrief...** See ya

Busawizard, Thanks for the prayers.. Got them all, ;) Be safe always.. Love you too.. Busamomingrief... P.S. You guys are all so kind, thank you sooo much.. kare

MPHDRAG, Do you know the guy my son Jorge was rideing with that day? I think his name is Orlando? From Miami? He just left my son , laying dead, alone, 150ft from the guardrail, and bleeding? He didnt have tags for his bike, so he left my son Jorge Monsalve laying dead, to run home and get his car.. Do you know him? If so, I hope "ORLANDOS" mother never has to go thru what i have gone thru... KARMA ORLANDO !! He didnt even call 911 for my son.. YOUR A COWARD ORLANDO !! YOUR NOT A MAN !! So MPHDRAH, if you know him, give him my reguards... P.S. Orlando, you shouldnt even ride with the guys, they cant be trusting of you to be responsable to help out if a rider gets hurt.. Anyway, thank you MPHDRAG for all that you did for me and my son Jorge.. Much love, Mostly, BE SAFE... Lots a Love.. Kare "BUSAMOMINGRIEF" Keep in touch Guy... See ya..:heart-break:

Busawizard, Thanks for the prayers.. Got them all, ;) Be safe always.. Love you too.. Busamomingrief... P.S. You guys are all so kind, thank you sooo much.. kare
Your welcome, I hope they brought you some comfort. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Busamom, do you have any photos of the bike as it currently sits that you would be willing to share? Those are the types of photos that have the largest impact on other riders. They are the photos that remind us that it could be us.

Busawizard, Hey, On friday,, May 15th 2009, will be 4 years, FOUR YEARS of hell !! Time will never heal me, Im just not like i used to be,and never will be.. My son was taken from me in such a tragic way.. This is not what he wanted. He would have never wanted to leave me. He supposed to be here today, haveing fun, on the busa,in the sunshine state.. So yes , its been hard, Jorge was my pride and joy, I worked hard, just for him. He kept me going after we lost his dad.. He was all i had .. I have nothing now.. A life of hell... I dont wish this on anyone.. I know you guys love your bikes, but be safe on them.. It just takes a split second to end things.. I love all of you guys out here in the Org. and care so much, Just slow it up a bit, Please... I dont want to preach, I just want to save you from putting your family,friends,moms,dads, ect,ect, From Hell.. The Daily Hell they will go thru... Be safe guys, I will do what ever i can to help out any of you or this Org. just to keep you guys safe... Love ya all.. Busamomingrief

Busamom your posts bring tears to my eyes. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I don't think anyone can explain why God brings His angels home but I am sure it is because He has a greater purpose for them.

REV.6:5, Hey , I only have that one pic with his cross that i posted, But im not sure the guys would want to see the pics, Its really bad, On the other hand, if Jorges bike pics will save the life of a rider, I will go take them , and post them.. Please let me know.. Jorge was going about 90-100 mph, came up on a sharp curve,(no warning of the curve) and hit the guardrail. He had on all his gear, the joe rocket jacket did nothing.. He flew 150 ft, and then a drop of 200ft in the air.. The bike just spin,and spin, and got wedged in the guardrail.. I went thru so much trauma seeing this bike,and pictured in my head what my sons last moments were.. It was really bad.. Anyway,if pics of the bike will help anyone out here, I will take them for you guys.. I just dont want to be a pain in the ass posting pics, and members getting pissed.. Im here for my sons sake.. He would have just loved this site.. Dont be scared, lol,lol, to keep in touch..Let me if i should post the pics of the totaled busa.. Thank you,and all the members here for all you thoughts,and prayers. Much love, Be safe man ... Kare, busamomingrief...

Dino, Hey, thanks for your thoughts, Im kinda mad at God, some times i wish i could kick him in the balls, cause of the hell he has put me thru,and others... Thats my feeling on God for now.. I miss my son so much, He was only 24 when he left... He was all i had.. I was planning my wedding when this happed, she ended up planning the service for my son,cause i couldt do it.. Then, the groom got a tatoo of my sons name on his arm, and left me a few weeks later.. I have never spoke to him since.. He wasnt a MAN.. Anyway,thanks for stopping in.. Take care,and be safe.. Love you tooo.. ;) Kare. JM-Busas MOM....

Dino, P.S. I have gotten thru this alone, Just me and my dogs.. Jorge had a dog he left behind, a mini pin, and he still with me.. The other dog is a f.shepard.. Big girl.. Anyway, Im trying to move on, but its hard, very hard.. I think im doing damm good..Im a strong woman, I just tend to run out of strength at times.. Thanks again for your kind words.. Kare

In Loving Memory of Jorge Timothy Monsalve , Sept 6th 1980 - May 15th 2005
Jorge, may you watch over all our riders,and keep them ALL SAFE.. You will NEVER be forgotten... Love & miss you DAILY.. MOM

JORGIES BEDROOM THE WAY HE LEFT IT 5-15-05 009.jpg

Thanks for pointing out the tattoo in the previous picture was not yours. :)

I have 2 sons of my own and I can not imagine how difficult this has been for you.

You are not alone, this site is filled with some of the most compassionate people you will meet. The thoughts and prayers you see posted are not just words here they are actions.

I remember you saying you would like to dig a hole and bury your son's bike (I don't recommed it). I would bet that if you actually wanted to do that, there would be volunteers from the group that would show up to help you.

Keep up your strength and know you have a family here.

Dino, LOL, LOL, no the tatoo not on me, I like them on men,but not on me.. NO WAY.. And yes i want to bury that bike some how, if i dont do that , i will spend the rest of my life taking it apart, or try too, and hope it dont fall on top of me.. I dont know what a Parent is supposed to do ?? Life dont come with instructions on how to take care of stuff like this ?? I just dont want it ever put together, Im just really scared it will hurt someone eles.. I FEAR the BUSA... Im not sure what to do, But i do know its been alot of Therapy for me seeing it everyday here at home, since i lost my son.. Some times , I just want to just hold the bike in my arms,cause i know how much my son loved that bike, and thats the last thing i have left of him, but the busa is too big to hold in my arms.. And some times, I think, what does my son want me to do with it?? Its very hard.. Im so glad you have sons, thats great, Boys are always the best to have.. Love them both everyday,and tell them that also, cause you never know.. Thanks for all advice. Dont be a stranger.. keep in touch... Much love, and be safe please... Kare, Busamomingrief...

I just came across this thread....what a tragedy, i didn't know the young man but my sympathy and heart goes out to you none the less, last year my good friend was at the local drag strip and hit a guard rail at only 25 mph and with all his gear the safety crew and ambulance 30 feet away on standby he still passed on....its seems we cant go more then 3-4 weeks without an accident of some kind...but there are so many of us here, if younger riders would just listen a little bit more to the experienced guys alot of this could be avoidable...I'm sure even on this day your grief is as bad as the day it happend, thankyou for posting up on here....
:beerchug:

I'm sure someone on here would be happy to take the bike off your hands, maybe we can sell the parts and donate the $ to something in your sons honor a charity or something...maybe someone more local can help you with that

Last edited:
Back