In Light of the recent "Bargain EBay Bikes"

Ummmm, my "tower" is impressive and pretty popular despite it's obvious deformity...

There's no turning back now! This thread is officially GONE!

Completely whacked thread...not sure if I'm to blame now that BT's tower stability has been questioned...I'm a lady, I don't generally "tell" such things...

:bounce:

Someone, please...save us! Post pics of flowers or something! :D

There's nothing wrong with my tower, dangit! :laugh:

FascinationNeverEnds.gif

Oh Damn Bullet Train, That is some funny funny stuff....

And How true!!!

Though you really prolly do not want to keep posting your baby pics like that...

For those of you that aren't parents to boys, I can assure you that BT's pic up there is 100% accurate! And it starts at about that age...never stops...that was funny BT...

For those of you that aren't parents to boys, I can assure you that BT's pic up there is 100% accurate!  And it starts at about that age...never stops...that was funny BT...  

I thought ya'll would get a kick out of that. I got it in an e-mail just before I posted it. Couldn't have been timed any better. :D

Better bargain...
Exclusively from Portugal to Hayabusa.org members...

This newest bridge in Lisbon, Ponte Vasco da Gama, enables north-south traffic to bypass the Portuguese capital and was built as an alternative route to the 25 de Abril Bridge, frequently congested with traffic jams especially during the rush-hour periods. This seemingly never-ending bridge is a Cable-stayed bridge.

Vasco da Gama is the largest bridge in Europe with a length of 17.2 km (10 miles), 10 km of which are over the Tagus river. It was inaugurated on the 4th of April 1998. Located right next to the Nations Park (former site of the Expo 98) it got its name on the same year of the 5th centenary of the arrival of Vasco da Gama to India.

The bridge was designed to withstand an earthquake four times greater than the 1755 earthquake that devastated Lisbon.

To the highest bid, starting now...

1.jpg

Uh-oh...the Tampa bridge has some serious competition! I might need my deposit back Revlis! :tounge:

OH See now I am being beat out by cheap import competition...Sheesh... Kidding Stranger.

I really dig the Cable sStay bridges, they have a really clean look to them that I just dig...

No Backing out now VA, No Ma'am... We are going to have this bad boy delivered to you in time for decorating. Consider it a Christmas gift to your whole Neighborhood...

Hey Mikey...I know your game!  Think you're getting the bridge or something?  Oh, sure, you win a t-shirt and all of the sudden you're trying to cut in on a done deal!?

That :withstupid: my friend is why I said people shouldn't smoke crack...

- another reason...they tend to lose their clothing...not that I really know this for a fact...just assumptions... :D
I missed a day and look what happened...

Hey?!?

I won a bridge?!?

Cool! :super:

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>IT's MINE MINE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!</span></table>

OH See now I am being beat out by cheap import competition...Sheesh...  Kidding Stranger.

I really dig the Cable sStay bridges, they have a really clean look to them that I just dig...

No Backing out now VA, No Ma'am...  We are going to have this bad boy delivered to you in time for decorating.  Consider it a Christmas gift to your whole Neighborhood...
Okay Rev...haven't seen the bridge yet...been over tons of bridges since I'm been here in Tampa and have yet to see the one I've put a deposit down on...

What kind of sales guy are you anyway?!

:D

OH ...Right, we can prolly make it out there when if I take you gear shopping.

I sent it out to have it cleaned but it should be ready now though...

Back