In Light of the recent "Bargain EBay Bikes"

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Wife's Damaged pinky toe forces sale!!!!

Don't miss this once in a life time opportunity, Please PM me if your interested. Serious cash offers only via Wire transfer accepted.

Asking $2.5million, a huge bargain. In great shape recently repainted, low milage, in pristine condition.

Now while I am currently living in Tampa the title is actually in Italy so the money must be sent to Rome, Fast Payment equals big savings with a 20% discount. Act fast and I'll send you the details...

another pic

On it's way???

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067357392 -->

Do you have any idea how long I've wanted one of those?!
I'm all over this deal! Where do I send the money? :super:

:bounce:

Oh...smoking crack isn't necessarily always a good thing, as this PSA demonstrates...

AH isn't it beautiful....

And rare....Better hurry I have been getting offers..

OK Last picture...

As you can see interest is high...

I'm all over this deal!  Where do I send the money?  :super:

Oh...smoking crack isn't necessarily always a good thing, as this PSA demonstrates...
Va...If you get your $500 back from the dealer there's your deposit...Shat it's great to be affiliated with someone that own's a bridge... :devil:

I allready Got a PM from "MANY" Board Members... Better Hurry...Va Has allready PM'd me as well, she is coming down soon to have a look...

I'm all over this deal!  Where do I send the money?  :super:

Va...If you get your $500 back from the dealer there's your deposit...Shat it's great to be affiliated with someone that own's a bridge...  :devil:
Wouldn't it though!

I've been looking high and low for a bridge just like it, but the price is never within my range...I've had $2.5 Mil just sitting around for a while now...guess I've found my bargain...

Now, what was it about Italy?

I allready Got a PM from "MANY" Board Members...  Better Hurry...Va Has allready PM'd me as well, she is coming down soon to have a look...
You mean I get to actually SEE this before the sale? Can I ride across it? Jump from it?

Gonna have to cut me a better deal on the price for all of my travel though Rev...come on, help a girl out...

OK OK Fair is fair, I'll offer you an additional 3% off to cover your travel...

Raider, You are correct, bet you didn't know I was sole owner of the Sunshine Skyway did ya?

Damn, how much do you think it'll cost me to get to Tampa?!
I mean, DEAL!

Rev...I'll vouch for you for all future sales...you're easy, I mean cheap, no I think I mean you're more than fair...yeah, that's it... :tounge:

That sounds like a great deal! I agree with Va that seeing it first makes it so much better, since I'm sure you can't send a VIN or a copy of the title because it is at the bank.

as many times as I've been over that thing, you never really get an idea of just how big it is until you see a pic like that.

That sounds like a great deal!  I agree with Va that seeing it first makes it so much better, since I'm sure you can't send a VIN or a copy of the title because it is at the bank.
Well, funny thing about that, I have to have to money to give to the bank before they will let me have the Title and proof of ownership. Some kind of wierd Italian Law...BUT, Send the money to my account and I will be able to provide all the documentation then...

Yeah NotABusa, It's a big Un' allright, I get lots of compliments on the size. Lots of times it's hard to believe that it is really that big, but it is...

That sounds like a great deal!  I agree with Va that seeing it first makes it so much better, since I'm sure you can't send a VIN or a copy of the title because it is at the bank.
Well, funny thing about that, I have to have to money to give to the bank before they will let me have the Title and proof of ownership.  Some kind of wierd Italian Law...BUT, Send the money to my account and I will be able to provide all the documentation then...

Yeah NotABusa, It's a big Un' allright, I get lots of compliments on the size.  Lots of times it's hard to believe that it is really that big, but it is...

Well, hell yeah! Of course the size is oh-so-important...don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise...why do you think I jumped on this deal...BTW...the check's in the mail...

Is it just me, or did this just take a turn for the worst?! :rofl:

...about the shipping...'cause I want this in my yard...you know, we country folks like to decorate our yards! :D

Um I'll Work up shipping charges for you in a minute...

Will be a very delicate operation. I mean delivering something this big takes a gentle, delicate touch...I think there are a few pro's out there that could probably handle the job though. I will be sure to get a referal first though... :eek:

Hey Mikey...I know your game!  Think you're getting the bridge or something?  Oh, sure, you win a t-shirt and all of the sudden you're trying to cut in on a done deal!?

That :withstupid: my friend is why I said people shouldn't smoke crack...

- another reason...they tend to lose their clothing...not that I really know this for a fact...just assumptions... :D

Back