How do you turn people in on ebay

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Every time i see a scam on ebay i send a email askin for the vin or something around that. Well this guy had the balls to send me this.

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in my Suzuki : Hayabusa.I want
you to know I cannot accept financing because time is a real issue for me,
this is why I am looking for a cash buyer. The purchase price is $2600 US
(including the shipping and insurance charges). We have recently opened
a small business in Berlin Germany and we moved here. We found out that
we have to pay a large amount of money to register the bike here, because it
is an US model (which complies with the US emission ) and Europe
regulations are different from these ones. Also we didn't pay the duties for
bringing it here and if we resell it to US/Canada there will be no more duties
to be paid. Now we have our money stuck with this bike, so the low price
is for a fast cash deal.
The bike is like new in perfect running condition, low miles with no
hidden damages or accidents. It has always been garage kept. Being an US
model, you won’t have any problem with its registration in your state. It will be as if purchased locally. It will be shipped via Air Freight to the nearest international airport from your area and from there with ground freight to your door.You will receive all the proper documents in the same shipment. It will come with all the necessary papers.The shipping and insurance charges will be down to me.
I am requesting full secure payment. If you are not 100% satisfied with
this bike you will ship it back on my expense and you will receive your
entire payment back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art bike's and you will have no reason to reject it. My experience in the sale business proved to me that quality is the key element to have a
successful business. Good faith and passion for w inning has always been
my top priority and my most valued business approach. This is why I chose
ONLY secure pay. I prefer the payment to be hold by a third party and only after you receive the product the payment has to be released to me.. Using a third party,
you will be 100% secure that you will receive your bike after making the
payment . I will be 100% secure that I will receive
the payment after you will receive and inspect the bike.If you are not
satisfied with the bike or you find it not being as advertised, you can
reject it and you will receive your entire payment back. It's the best
solution for an international purchase, don't you agree?

If you agree with these terms, please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks

I'd like to find these people and rip there heads off. Same thing gos to theif's. There good as dead

cussing.gif

I like to play with them first, string them along for a bit, get them really excited by giving them a bogus western union transfer number, then finish with a crude rude final mail. Waste their time; it might distract them from another victim.
Then report them to eBay security.
Nothing can really be done; they usually aren’t registered users and use a one off web based email address.

It would be nice to see them hang but thems the breaks.

However if follow the links on ebay and report a fraud early they get kicked off quickly.

Cheers
Ross

Every time i see a scam on ebay i send a email askin for the vin or something around that.  Well this guy had the balls to send me this.

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in my Suzuki : Hayabusa.I want
you to know I cannot accept financing because time is a real issue for me,
this is why I am looking for a cash buyer. The purchase price is $2600 US
(including the shipping and insurance charges). We have recently opened
a small business in Berlin Germany and we moved here. We found out that
we have to pay a large amount of money to register the bike here, because it
is an US model (which complies with the US emission ) and Europe
regulations are different from these ones. Also we didn't pay the duties for
bringing it here and if we resell it to US/Canada there will be no more duties
to be paid. Now we have our money stuck with this bike, so the low price
is for a fast cash deal.
The bike is like new in perfect running condition, low miles with no
hidden damages or accidents. It has always been garage kept. Being an US
model, you won’t have any problem with its registration in your state. It will be as if purchased locally. It will be shipped via Air Freight to the nearest international airport from your area and from there with ground freight to your door.You will receive all the proper documents in the same shipment. It will come with all the necessary papers.The shipping and insurance charges will be down to me.
I am requesting full secure payment. If you are not 100% satisfied with
this bike you will ship it back on my expense and you will receive your
entire payment back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art bike's and you will have no reason to reject it. My experience in the sale business proved to me that quality is the key element to have a
successful business. Good faith and passion for w inning has always been
my top priority and my most valued business approach. This is why I chose
ONLY secure pay. I prefer the payment to be hold by a third party and only after you receive the product the payment has to be released to me.. Using a third party,
you will be 100% secure that you will receive your bike after making the
payment . I will be 100% secure that I will receive
the payment after you will receive and inspect the bike.If you are not
satisfied with the bike or you find it not being as advertised, you can
reject it and you will receive your entire payment back. It's the best
solution for an international purchase, don't you agree?

If you agree with these terms, please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks
I sent that guy an email also to take a look at the bike and he sent me the same email.

This guy needs a good beating and to be hung in public so other scammers will know that this will happen to them if they try scamming us.

Dayum I hate these SOB's.

forward the email to spoof@ebay.com
I turned in 3 of them this morning for scams selling Busa's for 3 or 4K. Of course all were overseas. Just received emails for all 3 from ebay saying they are not legitimate and are being pulled from ebay as we speak. Also the accounts linked to them are being puton hold and investigated.

Bang.........shut 'em down.

David

These guys are so ignorant. One of them (going by the name Andrew Stevenson) sent me an email saying he hopes someone will goes to poison my wife and rape my dog. And also said he hoped I dies from my religion. If they would learn to read, write and speak English their scams might actually work once in a while.

David

By the way, one of the scammers email is
Andrew Stevenson [bigred2u_us@msn.com]
if any of you want just say hi to him. He also said at the end I hope you die christian. Well guess what, I hope I die a christian to. At least he got that right. Here is the fake ebay page he sent me.

DavVehicle
  Purchase Protection

Invoice for your item # 4586810514

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear   David Smith
Our customer ronltiger require the payment to be done through eBay Motors Purchase Protection Program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Information

Item Title:  2003 Suzuki Hayabusa

Perfect bike like new with clear title

Payment Details

Buyer:  David Smith    

Subject:  2003 Suzuki Hayabusa

Amount:  3000 US dollars  

Down Payment:  0.00 US

Shipping:  0.00 US

Total:  3000 US dollars

Delivery Information

Address:     po box 6969
Hooterville, Texas 98745
USA

eBayMotors details where you must send the payment via wire transfer:

Company Name:  Motors Ltd.

Account Holder Name:  SELCUK ALTINTAS

Account Holder Address:  1 HAVEN AVENUE APT 3 F, NEW YORK NY 10033  

Bank Name:  HSBC BANK USA

Bank Address:  800 SIXTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10001

Bank Account #:  054002290

Routing Number  021001088

Free Buyer Protection

Nearly all passenger vehicles sold on eBay Motors are protected up to $20,000 when you use our Vehicle Purchase Protection. When you use PayPal to buy parts & accessories you are protected up to $1,000.  

Important tools to assist your vehicle purchase decision

Free 30 day/1000 mile Short Term Service Agreements on qualifying vehicles
 Vehicle History & Inspection Reports
 Vehicle Financing & Insurance Quotes
 Free Auto Shipper Quotes

Check the seller's reputation

Every seller on eBay has a feedback rating based on their past transactions

Important notice

The payment will not be released until you will receive and inspect your merchandise. Ebay Motors security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Ebay Motors always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.

How to make payment?
1. Please go to your bank and make a wire transfer using the above details.

2. Please confirm the payment by replying us with the tracking # for the wire transfer.

Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the payment until you will receive and inspect the merchandise.. As soon as we will receive your confirmation we will release the payment to your seller.

Sincerly,
Ebay Motors  Financial Department

Copyright © 1995-2005  eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.Designated trademarks and brands are the  

id

What I want to know is how do these scammers and fakers have good positive feedback ratings? I mean, it took me years of honest buying/selling to earn my feedback rating So how do these crooks end up having all that?
rock.gif

What I want to know is how do these scammers and fakers have good positive feedback ratings?  I mean, it took me years of honest buying/selling to earn my feedback rating  So how do these crooks end up having all that?  
rock.gif
Did you ever received e-mail saying that your account could be suspended.. blah blah blah ......
That is how they got access to sellers accounts.
You will be surprised how many users get scared and "confirm" their identity.... Viola ! A couple of nice bikes appeared in listings.....cheep...
Those thieves driving me crazy! But those who bought staff from them even worse, cheep idiots deserved to be punished for their own stupidity.
I report any auctions like that to Ebay and they remove them fast.
I`ve been buying/selling on ebay since 1999. It was much better place before they turned onto corporate monster.
A

Aaahhh.. I get it. So they steal your identity and sell you a fake motorcycle. Nice.

When will someone with a pair start punishing these a-holes? Scammers are almost as bad as these asexual nimrods that think it's funny to release computer viruses.

I'd support the death penalty for these jerkoffs. If they're overseas, send a qualified assassin.
cool.gif

Couple of those scammers prosecuted in UK. 3 year in jail.
Not bad for the first offence. Kill them all ?
Funny part is that about 5 million people in jails/prisons in US and average cost per inmate is..............

$47,000.00 a year.....Our tax money.
75% don`t have to be in jail in the begining, and once there, there is NO way back to normal life.

Jail populations grows every year...
Something wrong with this...

Funny part is that about 5 million people in jails/prisons in US and average cost per inmate is..............

$47,000.00 a year.....Our tax money.
75% don`t have to be in jail in the begining, and once there, there is NO way back to normal life.

Jail populations grows every year...
Something  wrong with this...
Don't get me started on this.......

Back