In Light of the recent "Bargain EBay Bikes"

I think I've successfully ruined yet another thread, so I'm out of here...lucky for you guys!
:D

Please, just get the bridge to my house so I can decorate for Christmas! Oh, the lights will be bright this year! :bounce:

Was gonna say "I wish I'd never opened my mouth", but that would have made things worse. :crazy:
So, I'm just going to go home now and forget this ever happened.

Is it just me, or did this just take a turn for the worst?! :rofl:
VA.. its a bridge...
If ya took a turn, trust me....
It was for the worst! :tounge: :D :thumbsup:
pirate.gif

I think I've successfully ruined yet another thread, so I'm out of here...lucky for you guys!  
:D

Please, just get the bridge to my house so I can decorate for Christmas!  Oh, the lights will be bright this year!  :bounce:
OH VA, yes they will be mighty Bright... I will have to show you this thing at night....It's freaking huge and Bright!!!  

It's kinda scary really, It's quite a long haul to get to the top....

:rofl:  :bounce:

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067392863 -->

Who ever buys it might want to outlaw the police from driving on it.  Look how much they screwed up traffic in the last picture. :laugh:
post-6-57642-_skyway2.jpg

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067408951 -->

I'm very intrested, I was just wondering if you could powdercoat it green and orange for me. I just bought a new p/u truck so shipping is not a problem.

I'm very intrested, I was just wondering if you could powdercoat it green and orange for me. I just bought a new p/u truck so shipping is not a problem.
Absolutely though I allready have a deposite from VA. But if her zoning permit doesn't come through then I will have you down as number two. I hope you got the extended bed on your new truck otherwise I am afraid I will have to charge you extra for some little red shop towels to use as flags...

If you send me a $250K Deposit I will be certain to keep you at the top of the list and of course should VA's purchase go through I will refund all of your money....

Rev..

Absolutely though I allready have a deposite from VA.  But if her zoning permit doesn't come through then I will have you down as number two.  I hope you got the extended bed on your new truck otherwise I am afraid I will have to charge you extra for some little red shop towels to use as flags...

If you send me a $250K Deposit I will be certain to keep you at the top of the list and of course should VA's purchase go through I will refund all of your money....

Rev..
I'm picking my new toy up on Saturday...better have title in hand (FedEx'd from Italy or dropped off by one of those tough-guy Soprano-like dudes)...

And crackhead...don't fall for the old "send me $250k as a deposit" line...I only sent him $500.00...Rev's kind of cheap (for the gals)...

Now...if you wear a skirt...hrmmm... :tounge:

Hey Rev... Vabusa is a deadbeat buyer. She bid on my tower and then didn't pay as promised! Now I have to relist it and pay the eBay fees AGAIN. I'm gonna lose my azz on it now. Hey, any interest in trading my tower for your bridge? :super:

Here's a pic of my tower. Let me know if you are interested before I relist it. :super:

Oh, that's just low BT...I thought our "deal gone bad" was water under the bridge...now, you're smearing my reputation as a buyer? Are you implying that I couldn't afford your tower? Think I won't be decorating this bridge for Christmas?

I was young...I needed the money...oh wait, no...you were young and needed the money...

See what you've done...airing dirty laundry like that?! :tounge:

Hey Rev... Vabusa is a deadbeat buyer. She bid on my tower and then didn't pay as promised! Now I have to relist it and pay the eBay fees AGAIN. I'm gonna lose my azz on it now. Hey, any interest in trading my tower for your bridge? :super:

Here's a pic of my tower. Let me know if you are interested before I relist it. :super:
Very Tempting Bullet My man... But VA has allready sent me her deposit, so unless the deal falls through....

Besides, what the hell are you trying to peddle here. I mean that building is obviously substandard...I mean the defects are obvious I can see it leaning from here... I am not surprised VA backed out of the deal, I mean look at it...all old and stuff...

If you get that thing straightened out then maybe we can talk... Otherwise...I don't think so.

How about this deal Bro.  I will trade you some slightly used French Statuary for that funky tower of yours.  Seems like a fair trade to me...  Relocation expenses might be substantial and there could be some export hurdles, otherwise the title is free...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067442067 -->

BT..could it have been that maybe your... ummm...tower...
wasn't....aaaahhhh..."straight" enough for her??? :eek: ;)

So much for "rescuing " this thread! :tounge:
pirate.gif

Oh, that's just low BT...I thought our "deal gone bad" was water under the bridge...now, you're smearing my reputation as a buyer?  Are you implying that I couldn't afford your tower?  Think I won't be decorating this bridge for Christmas?

I was young...I needed the money...oh wait, no...you were young and needed the money...

See what you've done...airing dirty laundry like that?!  :tounge:
Hey Michelle, I thought "young and needed the moola" applied only to those photos you sent me. I'm still :eek: at those pics! ;)

Hey Rev, any interest in trading my "compromising" photos of Michelle for your bridge? :super: Maybe I could use them as leverage on her to back out so I can have the bridge. :laugh:

Oh Hey thats and Idea! Um actually better not...I think I am going to take the $2.5 mil instead. But if the deal falls through then you know...

I dunno Raider, but I think your onto something!! :laugh:

Back