I'm going to kill myself on this thing

Hate me for saying this but going 85 around a corner is probably not the smartest thing to do, especially on corners that are tight and a public road. Save it for a track.

think i've posted this pic b4.was going 70-75mph.
black=sharp turn.green=how far i slid.red=rocks! big rocks! so it was either going for the rocks or go for the gravel. i chose gravel.
i rode that same road recently, and i have flashbacks

wrong turn.JPG

wrong turn.JPG

Anyone who has ridden these bikes for any time has very likely been there and done that - including me. We are all a bit smarter after that OMG incident - if we live through it. Glad you did! :thumbsup:

knock on wood. you already knew better. i bet that corners gonna give you the heeby geebles for a while. keep it between the swales bud :thumbsup:

Hate me for saying this but going 85 around a corner is probably not the smartest thing to do, especially on corners that are tight and a public road. Save it for a track.

It is ok when you are wearing shorts. :banghead:

Yeah, I have had that moment and now tend to ride the road once or twice before I attemp a nice lean angle through a turn...

Thanks all.

I definitely wasn't giving the bike enough respect on that day. I was really pumped to rip off some gear and lay down some rubber. That's a mistake I wont make again.

Glad you learned from it. That is all you can ask for.

Push it to the limit, or let it take you there accidently and you may not recover from your lesson.

Back