Im done!

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 02 2007,18:02)
(Gunnybusa @ Feb. 02 2007,20:45) I've been pulled over 14 times in the last 4 years ( of which Ive been deployed for 14 months of them).And yes I know it's not the popo's fualt thier just doing thier job. I got pulled today for 125mph in a 70, right on the 15 north just south of Temecula. Call me what ever you want. There's only one azz to be mad at and that azz is ME!
Sorry to hear, But you got in trouble for something you did'nt do.............

Haul azz and get the he!! out of there!
He didnt think I was going to
laugh.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 02 2007,18:09) are you kidn me?!
rock.gif

quit whynin brother...sounds like you still have a DL n are about to lose it....there's guys in here with no DL right now, or rollin with SR-22 ins....its like $2K a year
SHOCKED.gif
 for insurance that doesnt even cover your own vehicle in an accident!

14 tims in 4 years is alot, but if none of those were accidents....I dont see what a 'risk' u represent by still ridn-you must be safe if you can speed that much n NOT smack into anything (thank goodness...n knock on wood-dont wanna jinx ya) so I say ROLL ON, brutha, n be happy you didnt get locked up for that 125-pull over.....u go to jail here in WI for 100+
dont even ask what happens to your ride
wow.gif
Im done with the whine.

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 02 2007,18:22) Robb

Did they impound your bike ? No way here in CA to have 14 speeding tickets in 4 years and still have a drivers license.

Sucks big time Bro
sad.gif
Im good just another $250 ticket coming, sorry I didnt call back but I just found the cell.

(mymaster @ Feb. 02 2007,18:24) Probably that space after Rainbow, truck scales, right time of day, a lot of room to open erup.
Thats the place!

(8Daytona8 @ Feb. 02 2007,18:31) Gunnybusa  
DEFENDER of the FAITH   Now that just plain sucks  
guns.gif
I know some local leo's have a hard on for GI's and lets all face it! any time i'm on this bike could be a heck of a fine! But i think i've learned the hiding spots or so i think! 125 mph
rock.gif
i bet anyone of use that could get our bike on unfrozen pavement could have been sighnin that ticket in the last week!! I know i could have

bowdown.gif
I guess he was a bit behind me when I got on the freeway.

glad to hear you got a break on tickt, and that you're still ridin brotha
super.gif

keep the rubber down, but EASE OFF on that right grip, k?
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

we like our peeps here on the board...not behind bars!
wow.gif

stay safe man.

cool.gif
Bro...just not like you to pull a
newbie.gif
move in starting a thread and the disappearing like that.

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 06 2007,11:39)
cool.gif
Bro...just not like you to pull a  
newbie.gif
move in starting a thread and the disappearing like that.
I was getting all liqured up and just didnt check back. I wroked the range all weekend and then had to go down to the boat on monday, today is the first time Ive been able to get on.

(rockadaous @ Feb. 06 2007,13:03) glad to see your up and about again.  Stay safe and slower brotha  
beerchug.gif
What is this " slower " that you speak of?

Glad to hear things are ok, could've been worst. Deploying again? Thank you, your why we all sleep well at night. Be safe. Sue, me, & the girls will say a prayer tonight to watch over you when you go.

Glad you're OK. I was afraid they put you in jail or something like that. Good luck on your deployment...

UPDATE:

The ticket finally posted today. It cost me $280 and was written as going over 70MPH. So I paid it on line from here in beautiful Hawaii !

Back