What an EFFIN horrible day.....had to put my dog to sleep.

Very sorry for your loss.
He's in a better place now and waiting for you.
He will be there waiting by the gates when you get there.

What are you talking about??
"He will be there waiting by the gates when you get there."

He had to put his dog to sleep today. His dog is no longer with him.

I am so sorry for your loss. You can tell he was a much loved member of the family and I know you wont forget him. Prayers of comfort for all of you.

I'm very sorry for your loss as well. I know exactly how you feel, I had to put my dog down a two years ago as well. I can honestly say it was prob the hardest and most gut wrenching thing I have ever done.

Sorry for your loss. When you really care for your pet they absolutely become one of the family.

We had a serious health issue with our boxer (~18 months ago). Thought we needed to put her down (extreme difficulty using her front legs), as a last resort we went to a Tufts in MA. After surgery and lots of treatment ($$$$), she will be celibrating her 10th birthday next week.

We are grateful for each day.

love the pics, bro.
sorry for your loss.
my fluffy one is turning 14 in a couple weeks and she's barely gettin by, its always tough to do the right thing... just hope we get to see each other next place we go to...
but hey!...now you can let another scruffy mutt into your life! (thats my plan anyway)

So sorry for your loss. Shelties's are beautiful animals, those are great pics. Looks like he had a great life and got spoiled a bit too.
All the best to you in this difficult time.

sorry for your loss may he RIP, its been a year ago since i had to do the same to my big guy, Axel, not a day goes by that i dont miss him

Deepest condolences!!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

You guys are great! Thanks for the outpouring of support and well wishes for me and my little buddy. It was the hardest decision that I've ever had to make. When the time came, I took him for a ride in the truck for a McD's cheeseburger and had a long talk with him on the way to the vet office. He surely will be missed.

Sorry to hear that.. We lost our Chiba Enu last week from complications with seizures since he was 4 months old.. He was 10 yrs old when he passed.. Best little dog ever.. I was with him for 3 years and he was great.. I came home from work and found him.. Not a good site..

Sorry for your loss...

Back