Im done!

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
I've been pulled over 14 times in the last 4 years ( of which Ive been deployed for 14 months of them).And yes I know it's not the popo's fualt thier just doing thier job. I got pulled today for 125mph in a 70, right on the 15 north just south of Temecula. Call me what ever you want. There's only one azz to be mad at and that azz is ME!

tell me this is a joke. If not, I'm sorry to hear you have to hang up ride'n.

sad.gif
Slow down bro....I know it's hard...but Dayuuuum!

(Gunnybusa @ Feb. 02 2007,20:45) I've been pulled over 14 times in the last 4 years ( of which Ive been deployed for 14 months of them).And yes I know it's not the popo's fualt thier just doing thier job. I got pulled today for 125mph in a 70, right on the 15 north just south of Temecula. Call me what ever you want. There's only one azz to be mad at and that azz is ME!
Sorry to hear, But you got in trouble for something you did'nt do.............

Haul azz and get the he!! out of there!

Gunny you need to find your Spidey sense or something.

That is just a crazy #.

Gonna need a lawyer for that one for sure. Do we need to start the Keep Gunny out of jail fund up to help you out?

are you kidn me?!
rock.gif

quit whynin brother...sounds like you still have a DL n are about to lose it....there's guys in here with no DL right now, or rollin with SR-22 ins....its like $2K a year
SHOCKED.gif
for insurance that doesnt even cover your own vehicle in an accident!

14 tims in 4 years is alot, but if none of those were accidents....I dont see what a 'risk' u represent by still ridn-you must be safe if you can speed that much n NOT smack into anything (thank goodness...n knock on wood-dont wanna jinx ya) so I say ROLL ON, brutha, n be happy you didnt get locked up for that 125-pull over.....u go to jail here in WI for 100+
dont even ask what happens to your ride
wow.gif

Robb

Did they impound your bike ? No way here in CA to have 14 speeding tickets in 4 years and still have a drivers license.

Sucks big time Bro
sad.gif

Gunny sorry to hear. I went thru somethings like that much earlier in life. I'm thinking now about another track bike, really hard. In part to curb my street speed( or the need for speed) and for safety. Maybe this could be a thought for you to? I had been talking about it with Sue. Then after Tim's accident we talked some more and she thinks it may be a good thing on both counts. I gave up riding for awhile once and it took along time to get back to it. Bad mistake on my part. Didn't realized how bad I missed it till I got back on. Just  think of other options before throwing in the towel. Even with no DL you could still hit the track if it came to that.

Probably that space after Rainbow, truck scales, right time of day, a lot of room to open erup.

Gunnybusa  
DEFENDER of the FAITH   Now that just plain sucks  
guns.gif
I know some local leo's have a hard on for GI's and lets all face it! any time i'm on this bike could be a heck of a fine! But i think i've learned the hiding spots or so i think! 125 mph
rock.gif
i bet anyone of use that could get our bike on unfrozen pavement could have been sighnin that ticket in the last week!! I know i could have
bowdown.gif

Pulled 14 times!? Wow.

No group rides w/ Gunny as lead!

Sorry to read that dude. I know the flick of the wrist is great and all but know when to say when.

I'll be your huckleberry.

Over a 100mph!! That's an automatic reckless driving, jail, and impound right?? Or did the cop give you a break and write you up for 99mph??

That sucks bro
sad.gif

Gunny, although I can sympathize with you, I can't comprehend the hanging it up part. If anything, when I got cuffed a few months ago (Wrote for 107 in a "65" and AZ says anywhere over 85 is auto jail/reckless/8pts/loss of license) I had to practice self control/discipline (and a more keen sense of when to pin it and when to slow the he!! down). I imagine as Marine your discipline enough to know how to control your emotions....OR you've identified that as your kryptonite? Which is it Gunny, Ride with restraint or Give-in and accept self-defeat?

Back