Im done!

Didn't want to offend anyone but here in Louisiana they can not wait to haul you off and impound the bike for doing stuff like that, you guys have some really nice officers over there..Sorry if I got anyones panties in a knot...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
and sorry GUNNY I thought some LEGS were being YANKED.......

biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,17:03)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 04 2007,13:51)
(KRUZIN @ Feb. 04 2007,11:25)
rock.gif
BULLSH!T you would be in jail and bike would be impounded for 125mph in a 70mph zone not eaven counting all the tickets before that particular encounter... Hope I didn't offend any one, BUT I DONT BUY IT FOR ONE SECOND
rock.gif
rock.gif
BE CAREFUL.
I get the first shot at him...remember your place
wink.gif
2losha.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

you get pulled over a lot more when you stunt... I got 4 tickets in a month, ended up in jail for one of them... I didn't think I'd be back... but about a month later I was back on the road :p my record was getting pulled over 22 times in a year (6 tickets, 3 counties, 5 cities)... but we only get about 4-5 good months of riding... you'll have to pay... but nothing but death can stop a true rider from riding
beerchug.gif

oh... and I was pulled over for 135 in a 65 in my ws6 and wasnt thrown in jail... I believe it.. I actually think I still have that ticket framed somewhere
super.gif

Damn Robb
sad.gif
Finish the story...do you still have the Busa or what?
sad.gif
sad.gif

And in my best "Mom" voice...SLOW DOWN and BE CAREFUL...

sad.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,11:36) Damn Robb
sad.gif
 Finish the story...do you still have the Busa or what?  
sad.gif
sad.gif

And in my best "Mom" voice...SLOW DOWN and BE CAREFUL...
+1 Robb... Listen to MoM....

And log in and update us soon, or else you'll get a call from me!
guns.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

WTF?! Over...

Were you racing this guy?
race.gif

Slow your roll, Devil! Glad you could post and didn't end up in some shiny new bracelets.

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,14:02)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 04 2007,13:48) will someone check on him and report back?
Us West Coast peeps have sent Pm's and left voice mails for Gunny  
wink.gif
Called and left him a message, the silence doesn't speak well for the situation
sad.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 06 2007,00:47)
(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,14:02)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 04 2007,13:48) will someone check on him and report back?
Us West Coast peeps have sent Pm's and left voice mails for Gunny
wink.gif
Called and left him a message, the silence doesn't speak well for the situation
sad.gif
Yeah. Hopefully he's just busy trying to work some mojo and get everything cleared up with the ticket - if he got one.

I think he's busy this week; can't recall what he said his schedule was...

not hitting us back is concerning me. Hope he's ok (physically & mentally) I'm sure he's beating himself up. Keep your chin up brotha

Simple , what we do here is send a friend up ahead about a mile or two on an open hwy.. Check out the Leo scene and if all is clear , Give'er hell.. One crazy part about tickets is If a I am doing 100 its illeagle , BUT the Leo can do 120mph to catch me and its ok..HUMMM Above the law??? Or is it a chinese political system IE " SomeTingWong"... Dont give up riding Just out smart'em....yeeeHaaaa PR
argue.gif

Ok first let me get the apologies out, even though Capt Kirby says it’s a sign of weakness. First I got the calls this weekend but have just now found my cell. Second, I unfortunately posted with my right hand while pumping tequila down my pie hole with my left.
I got pulled by AAA with a gun (CHP). The LEO, who was only doing his job, said he had me at 105mph as I got on the freeway at Mission and that’s when he started to pace me. He said that I continued to pull away until he lost sight of me, this is he said I was doing 125mph (this is a semi hilly area curvy area with light traffic at the time). I finally heard him (I Never saw him) at the rancho California exit). He was very upset when we started to talk! The first thing he said was “what is your malfunction Gunny?â€￾ I knew this was going to go one way or the other. He told me how fast he “estimatedâ€￾ I was going. I told him I disagreed. He lectured me for half an hour and then told me he was a retired CWO and wrote me for 95+++ (each plus was 10mph that he was giving me a break on). So long story short I got a 95 +++ instead of a 125mph.
I have been pulled over many times because of my lack of discipline towards the speed limit and YES I know it’s my fault. 10 of those 14 I was told to slow down. The last time I got pulled by CHP was for 90MPH in a set of 45mph turns with no traffic, he wrote me for a broken tail light vise a moving violation.
I ride to work at 0500 in the morning with little to no traffic and I head home around 1730 with moderate to heavy traffic. I commute 100 miles a day.
I guess I thought I WAS bullet proof by being let off so many times.
No I did not make it up.
No I’m not looking for anything other then a little venting (the wife never has sympathy for tickets HAHAHA)
I am about to deploy again so I have been a little busy.
The title was to refer to the fact that I need to slow down.
And lastly I will NEVER give up riding as long as I have the means with in me to ride.

Please be safe all!
Robb

95 isn't so bad...
all_coholic.gif

Glad you checked in...had all the guys around here bunching up their skirts
laugh.gif

(7th Gear @ Feb. 02 2007,17:47) Getting pulled over is one thing, but did you get a ticket?
yes 95 in a 70, but I need to check to make sure it realy is a 70 and not a 75.

(mzrsq @ Feb. 02 2007,17:50)
SHOCKED.gif

14 times............Maybe it's time for a Schwinn.
I would love to get a Mongoose like the one I had as a kid.

Back