I'm Back

Puck

Registered
Howdy folks just returned from my summer vacation in South West Asia…

I have spent the last five months enjoying an all expenses paid camping trip courtesy of Uncle Sam. I have been looking forward to riding the Busa, but so far I have not had the pleasure. On the way home I picked up a viral infection of the inner ear, I cannot even stand up strait without getting the head spins. Went to the Doc yesterday and was told that it would last 7 – 10 days, staying off the bike until I can walk straight, it’s killing me…

Those of you who don’t remember I’m a C-130 Flight Engineer in the Texas ANG. I have been activated for a year and expect to be sent back over there in the next couple of months. It has been a very busy time over the last few months flying all over Iraq and Afghanistan. The time has gone by pretty fast, but it feels good to be back home. I have a week off then it’s back to work.  

I took a peak at the Laguna Seca pictures, great purple paint job on Lo’s Busa. What happened to Bacharles??? Jester looked like he was having a good time. Wish I could of made it, looks like you guys had a great time.

When I get a chance I will post some of my summer vacation pictures…

Welcome back to the U.S. Puck...
Just wanted to say a quick thanks for serving our great country, and I hope you feel better real soon!

smile.gif

Welcome back... and glad you are home safe.

Good idea about staying off the bike for a bit!  And good thing you didn't get it while flying!

Have any pics from your trip?
smile.gif

PUCK ! We missed ya son, glad to see that you are well. An ear problem beats the hell out of other options. Can't wait to get you back and in the middle of things. Let us know if you need anything.

Cap

First of all THANKS for the service rendered... Second glad you back safely... I'm sure your busa missed ya!

Back