Ikonboard - captain do you know it?

Buzzard

Registered
Hi Captain,

I run the NorthwestDragbike.com website.

Cache used to help us with our website, but now that he is gone we need to do some maintenance and need someone that can work on our Ikonboard forum.

Can you refer anyone? I sent you a PM. Call me or pm your phone number to me and I'll call you.

Thanks,
Kerry Drost
BUZZARD

do you have any clues as to where I might find "Stole Our Cache"
rock.gif

Welcome to the board Buzzard
beerchug.gif
Good luck with your site
cool.gif

Hi Captain,

I run the NorthwestDragbike.com website.  

Cache used to help us with our website, but now that he is gone we need to do some maintenance and need someone that can work on our Ikonboard forum.

Can you refer anyone?   I sent you a PM.  Call me or pm your phone number to me and I'll call you.

Thanks,
Kerry Drost
BUZZARD
I got your PM and responded back to you... I didnt mean to laugh at your message but the fact that Chris told you he set your forum up made me spit coke on my keyboard... I still have admin rights to your board because Iset it up for him....... He probably charged you to set it up and had me do the work..... Figures...

Anywhoooo I just went there and I can see you are definately having issues. I need SSH access if the box is linux, if not FTP should work. If you dont have either do you have a control panel that you use?

Let me know

Thanks, Captain.
smile.gif

It was good talkin' with ya just now. I feel much better knowing our forum is back in capable hands.

Thanks, Captain.  
smile.gif

It was good talkin' with ya just now.  I  feel much better knowing our forum is back in capable hands.
sure, just dont forget that donation to the Org.

Did you know we take visa,mastercard,discover,paypal,money order,cheque,debit card.....

we will even accept Cash. The kind that fits in yer wallet,not the kind that would steal yer wallet.

wink.gif

Thanks, Captain.  
smile.gif

It was good talkin' with ya just now.  I  feel much better knowing our forum is back in capable hands.

Did you know we take visa,mastercard,discover,paypal,money order,cheque,debit card.....

we will even accept Cash.  The kind that fits in yer wallet,not the kind that would steal yer wallet.

wink.gif
What's a cheque?
Dang Foreigners...
Check man, Check...
Or in my case Hot Check...

David

Thanks, Captain.  
smile.gif

we will even accept Cash.  The kind that fits in yer wallet,not the kind that would steal yer wallet.

wink.gif
What's a cheque?
Dang Foreigners...
Check man, Check...

David
Do they still make checks? I thought it was all done with plastic.

Thanks, Captain.  
smile.gif

wink.gif
What's a cheque?
Dang Foreigners...
Check man, Check...

David
Do they still make checks? I thought it was all done with plastic.
Almost everything...
I just recently made the Wife understand that just because she had checks in her purse, that does not mean there is still money in the checking account...
It was a whole new concept to her...
Bless her heart...
She took it hard when it finally sank in...

David

Back