Dear Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the seahawks hat rub.
smile.gif

Guess you need to get that mouthpiece suit to write Captain that letter on your behalf.

Good luck selling.:)

so whats up hes still locked out cant post let him out of the corner already he learned his lesson

Looks like a pattern here with people always trying to go around the system and not getting any response back to there issues? I have read several posts with people locked out or banned and running into this same exact situation, different problem but same roadblock??

You know if people would listen and do what they were told to do they wouldnt get banned..... extreemachine you got something to say put it on the table, if not you need to drop the subject. I bet you have no idea what your talking about and have only heard a single side of the story. For you guys to even question my integrity on these matters tells me a lot.

cap I am not questioning your integrity just trying to help out a fellow member (did the same for my sis when we were young) and hope that someone would do the same for me if I screwed up but banning them just sucks take away his auction privleges problem solved were like family here
beerchug.gif

Putting your frigigin mirror mod on the auction site for the second time since I told you not to. Peter Im not sure I want you even doing business on this site because of all of this. Im still contemplating if I am going to allow you post in the auction site if Muth does clear this up.

You think that just because you might get this cleared up with them that you and I are square you are wrong. You have pushed and pushed and the whole time the responsibility was on you. You may have pushed too hard, keep on putting your garbage in public and pushing my buttons and see where it gets
you and your product.

I told you , I belive MC Mustang told you and also Professor.

Why is this so hard to understand people?

Cap doesn't have the time to pander to everyone. Besides, it isn't his style.

Wanna stay here? Follow the guidelines.

Looks to me like Cap got a few emails regarding this product that indicated possible bad news for the board.

POOF! SEE YA!

Until there is concrete proof that proves otherwise, it makes no sense to put the board in jeapardy.

In my simple redneck mind....that's all there is to it.

Cap....I for one never questioned your or his integrity on this matter....but like you said...only one side was being explained.

As a community...I think we should be able to discuss and converse on such matters to the end where we all have diverse backgrounds and life experiences and may afford another member the idea or inspiration that might help resolve such scenarios.

By banning him and telling him to handle it on his own and then he can offer his "service" to us... instead of appealing to the mass resource of the forum participants....is much like having a hangnail and cutting of the toe and telling it to heal itself before it can rejoin the foot.

Having said that...he needs to make sure that he sticks with the facts and does everything on the up-and-up. I am not sure about the dual-citizenship comment...but that sounds shadey...right from the start.

Doug...don't let the muth pukes get your feathers ruffled...
I for one took the time to read their patents.... and it sounds to me like created a patent that could potentially cover anything from mirrored lava lamps to flashlights......and they even try to cover such inclusions with their statement:
the invention has been described in language more or less specific as to structural and methodical features. It is to be understood, however, that the invention is not limited to the specific features shown and described, since the means herein disclosed comprise preferred forms of putting the invention into effect. The invention is, therefore, claimed in any of its forms or modifications within the proper scope of the appended claims appropriately interpreted in accordance with the doctrine of equivalents. [/Quote]

So let's just all take a quick step back....breathe.....and see if meaningful contributions can be made to help resolve the issue with muth mirror.
That is where the "problem" lays.

cap if people cant/wont understand i say cut your losses and move on besides shouldnt you be resting ,this dog has been beat .enough we know your integrity and by the way that word means to do the right thing even when noone else is around and obviously there is none with some people around here, hell they cant even do the right thing when someones around , i know you will do the right thing , i also know that you care about everyone on the org. whether thier members , guest, or just lost but you need to heal up and get better .do what your gut tels ya to do and be done with it you have enough other stuff to worry about than sitting here trying to explain yourself any more,i understand what you want and expect from this situation and i never recieved any email from ya so if i can understand you than anyone should be able to................you need to let it go and te other party needs to move on if he cant do whats asked,you are the MAN here , say by and good luck
rant.gif

and tomtom...or whomever....stop rubbing salt in the wound and approch this from another angle........preferably one not 'directed at anyone' !

or take it to the legal team and just advise us on the outcome.

beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Nov. 10 2006,00:03) Cap....I for one never questioned your or his integrity on this matter....but like you said...only one side was being explained.

As a community...I think we should be able to discuss and converse on such matters to the end where we all have diverse backgrounds and life experiences and may afford another member the idea or inspiration that might help resolve such scenarios.

By banning him and telling him to handle it on his own and then he can offer his "service" to us... instead of appealing to the mass resource of the forum participants....is much like having a hangnail and cutting of the toe and telling it to heal itself before it can rejoin the foot.

Having said that...he needs to make sure that he sticks with the facts and does everything on the up-and-up.   I am not sure about the dual-citizenship comment...but that sounds shadey...right from the start.

Doug...don't let the muth pukes get your feathers ruffled...
I for one took the time to read their patents.... and it sounds to me like created a patent that could potentially cover anything from mirrored lava lamps to flashlights......and they even try to cover such inclusions with their statement:
the invention has been described in language more or less specific as to structural and methodical features. It is to be understood, however, that the invention is not limited to the specific features shown and described, since the means herein disclosed comprise preferred forms of putting the invention into effect. The invention is, therefore, claimed in any of its forms or modifications within the proper scope of the appended claims appropriately interpreted in accordance with the doctrine of equivalents.

So let's just all take a quick step back....breathe.....and see if meaningful contributions can be made to help resolve the issue with muth mirror.
That is where the "problem" lays.[/Quote]
If you want to help him feel free, I dont have time nor the legal background to question a patent attorney. Dont take my next comment the wrong where did you study law and what experience do you have with patents. Even if you are correct it doesnt matter I would nt take advice in this nature from anyone on the board. I told peter what he needed to do, he ignored me and has claimed that he was never told, he has been advised several times by different people what to do. He has explained to me that he has dual citizenship in the US and Poland and that he is fully covered there.. At the end of the day it boils down to this. While this board consist of a bunch of great people this is not a matter that needs to be pulled out in public. Peter has chosen to do this. This issue is not from a disfunctional family and we need a counselor, I do not need board members telling me to calm down or un ban him. What I need in this particular situation is everyone to mind their own business and let me take care of the board business as best I know how. If you guys want to buy his service feel free to go to his website and do business.

Cap

(BusaCruise @ Nov. 10 2006,00:10) stop rubbing salt in the wound and approch this from another angle........preferably one not 'directed at anyone' !

or take it to the legal team and just advise us on the outcome.

beerchug.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats funny!!...up until a few minutes ago, I had a rating of 5. Only one person had given me a rating...

Now, all of a sudden, after I post above, I'm a 3. One more individual has rated me.

Who do you think that could have been Pete?
laugh.gif

Coincidence?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

your right some things need to be private and stay private, enough said!!!!yes we make the board what it is but you are in charge and have to take care of the org. along with the responsibilities and with that said we all need to butt out and let you do what you need to do and if you need our help youll ask, you know we got your back whatever the need or the outcome,whatever you decide is law, dont let us forget you are "the evil dark overlord type" so why dont we all back off and let these two work it out,he'll ask if he needs
beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back