Hayabusa.org now has Skype and number

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks... Well we felt it was time to get a dedicated line for Hayabusa.org. You can now call busa-captain using skype for free if you have a computer, headset and Internet access, just go and download skype and call me if you need something. If you don't have skype you can call 405-381-8567 and get me if I am online or you can leave a message...

Please let me know what you think about this.. If your online please go get skype, it's free and super easy to set up.....

I have unlimited outbound call ability now so if you dont want to call me just PM me or send me an email with your request and phone number and I will call you back as soon as time permits...

cap

Last edited:
Thats awesome Cap :cheerleader: I must look into skype as well, sounds like a neat concept.

Can you answer some questions about the thermal inversion layers multi-faceted approach to cooling the coastline?

I have been wondering if benthicforaminifera that are seen in the Pleistocene era formation are real or an artifact of receding glaciers?

...and for those of you at the Bash, that's what I used to get MC Mustang on the video call ;) Skype and my AT&T card in my laptop :thumbsup:

Back