Number of POST you had on the old board

A barely worth mentioning 34! But every little bit helps. Thanks everyone for the effort you give to support our little niche in the cyber world. Without this board and its members who knows what state of decay my bike might be in.

Cap: I had 210 as TommyTuTone, but had to sign back in as Postal. System wouldn't let me sign back on as TommyTuTone. This is very nice of you to give us our numbers back! You da man!!!

Captain: Still waiting........
wink.gif

Hey cap I missed this post before But if you still can I think I was around 800maybe 850 I dont remember exactly but I know I was a master for a while which is 500 right
rock.gif
? Its not that important I have been here for a while long enough to be the Usurper of the throne of england hehe . Can I change that too or is that something that you do
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Well almost all, i still can't get away from using a proxy server to get into the site.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hi Captain..thanks for asking us all..I had just gone over the 352 mark or so..kawafaski aka Fabusa..you the man..thnx ,once again for this board..snowin' big time here..

Back