If you rent DVD's from Netflix

They're just staying ahead of the game, DVD, Blue Ray are old tech, it's all about streaming and disk storage. I have a 3 TB array dedicated to media, I stream anywhere. I can't remember the last time I even touched a disk, I didn't read this article but if I remember correctly you can still add to the queue from the site but it is inevitable, physical media is old.

Last edited:
It kind of sucks, and its kind of cool. I've been wanting them to have more/better movies on their "instant que" than they have for quite some time.

It kind of sucks, and its kind of cool. I've been wanting them to have more/better movies on their "instant que" than they have for quite some time.

Yeah it was due to licensing but I think they just worked a deal out with the studios so newer movies and a bigger selection should be coming.

They're just staying ahead of the game, DVD, Blue Ray are old tech, it's all about streaming and disk storage. I have a 3 TB array dedicated to media, I stream anywhere. I can't remember the last time I even touched a disk, I didn't read this article but if I remember correctly you can still add to the queue from the site but it is inevitable, physical media is old.

Tec stuff moving too fast for me lol. Still have my proj. Tv, vhs hooked up.tote's of vhs tapes. Dvd started acting up so I got one of those vhs/dvd combo's. They had one of them wireless dvd's players that streams right next to the combo I got which I shud have got! GRRRRRR. Now I gotta move the PC to the living room to get a wireless keybrd and mouse fix this problem.and can't forget wife mouthing about my remodeling. GRRRRRRRR
Posted via Mobile Device

as long as they get their watch instantly up to par and not have such a limited selection, im all for it. :thumbsup:

Back