IF the Busa didnt exist.....???

if the Busa never was all those other bikes would never been made
Agreed.

That's why I would have bought the Frople-Dopper XL.
laugh.gif

If the Busa didn,t exist, I would buy 2 bikes, a 1oooRR Honda, and a Goldwing. The Busa is the first bike, in 31 years of rideing motorcycles, that I,ve owned that was not a Honda, But I would,nt trade ALL my Honda,s for MY BUSA.
wink.gif

I would have gotten a (sorry to say this) 1967 Chevy Nova SS. To bad they are hard to come by. If not that a Moped.:D

Definatley a gixxer 1k, i'm a big dude 6'4" 285 and the gixxer is the most comfortable liter bike I have ever set on much less ridden.
JC

If there were no such thing as a 'Busa, I would either own the gixxer 1000 or the '04 R1. That '04 R1 is one sweet looking bike.

No Busa? Hrm....I'd probably be on a Gixx 1000, or a blackbird. Mebbe even a Fireblade or 750 souped to the bone.

Actually, I still want a 750...but a 1000 sounds pretty damned nice too.

I'm with BusaBrother....I would be riding a ZX-12 and my Gixxer 1100....of course the 1100 would most likely be turbo'ed. Which I think is the only way a proper Suzuki should be set up IMHO....muhahahahahahahahahahah

It would be hard to choose. Probably the Blackbird or the ZX12, and possibly the Gixx1000. Now, if I had the "moola", I would buy this one just for status now that they have a 1000cc...

agustaspr.jpg

Back