How many Miles

jetset

Registered
I've been getting my ride on I've put about 8500 miles on this year its a good one for me.Blackbikeweek,Laconia bikeweek,track school and several rides with Sport-touring.net guys as well as tristatesportbikes.com.We rode up to OCC and to the Poconos and hawks nest its been a stellar riding season.The best part of it is I have the best of both worlds when it comes to bikes and I'm feeling blessed.My first love SUZY-Q(BUSA) and my FREEDA(FJR1300).Both of my girls have served me well.
I am considering going for a super handiling sportbike to really become  faster in the twisties.I've narrowed it down to 3 bikes A Ducati 748/999 or a ZX-10 back to my alma mater Kawasaki.Anyway I just thought I would share.  Thats me on last sundays 277mi ride. BTW She will make 3 in my stable and the WAR DEPT(wife) ain't happy! 
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092276340 -->

bad_ass_busa_1.jpg

Ride adverage 20 k year, mostly weekends. Seems like get on the bike it comes back with 200+ miles added to the odometer.

Only about 3,000 so far this year. I had 3 bikes, but now down to 2, so the busa should get more activity.

this is my third bike this yr, i put 1500km on my katana,3200 on my first busa R.I.P and now i have 800 on my limited 04. I lost some riding time when i was switching between bikes, but theres time to make up for it before the snow flies!!

I have put on 1057 since July 22nd when I purchased my new beauty....It is broke it and I have now taken it past 7000 rpm. wow that thing cruises. So far the front wheel doesn't come up to easy but I am taking it really easy. But I have felt leave earth in first gear, just barely...still getting used to that quick response throttle..I just came off of a 1996 Triumph daytona. It was heavy but pretty fast. Very hard to get the front wheel up. But I had no problem hit full throttle in any gear. This busa will let you know if you hit full throttle. The hump hits me in the ass ha ha ha

I've put about 5,000 on the 'busa since February...mostly commuter miles. Although I have done a couple of nice trips...
the Honda Hoot in June, which is about 500 miles one-way for me, and a couple of shorter trips to West Virginia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania

I'm looking at a little over 16,000 since January.
I ride 150 per day x 5 day a week to work. Lot
of miles.

5,000 since Feb here. I was off her for about a month after double hernia suregery though. I was hoping to break 10k...I will have to work on that!

Just checked my maintenance book and I put a little over 6,000 miles on mine in the month of July. I changed the air filter on the 3rd and had 11,000 on the clock that day (also I had ridden around 300 miles on the 2nd). When I got back from my trip to Atlanta on the 1st of August I had 17,351 on the odometer. That was quite a bit more than a normal month for me. I went to a Air Force class in Atlanta for two weeks. I added a trip to Barber motorsports Park (museum) and two trips up to Deal's Gap while I was down there. Busa was my only transportaion the whole time and I had a blast. I intended to do an "Iron Butt" run on the way home (it was 1006 miles, one-way), but I decided to stop in Arkansas and ride some twisties with my brother so I ended up doing like 1,200 miles in 30 hours instead of 1K in 24 hours. It was a fun trip and overall good weather (only about one hour of rain the whole time). I love this bike......

9,200 miles so far this year but I don't ride as far as Phatroy does back and forth to work. Time for yet another set of tires.

I just got my ( so far 1.5k ) but I do about 12k a year ( that's what it broke down on past 3 years for my last bike....
I commute to work everyday and so some trips in between...

Not as often as would like to tho......

5000 in the first year that I have had the Busa and I just bought a 96 Ducati 900SP for a quick handling flickable fun bike. You can find them in perfect shape with low mileage for around $5k

Kent

Back