How many years of riding? How many miles total?

Lightweight or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just curious. One of the reasons I asked is there's this guy who works at Battley Cycles with a medal for 1,000,000 miles ridden in his lifetime and he's still riding rain or shine. He said the only time he doesn't ride is when there's snow/ice on the road. Funny thing too is his tag says OLDFRT.

over 40 years, no way can I count the miles. Still the best thing you can do with your clothes on.. :rofl:

What? you never ridden naked?? You don't know what you missing. 23 years and no clue to the miles never thought of keeping track.:whistle:

hmmm 40+ years... Last year was about an average year with 21K but I would guess something around 250K? (a lot of years on dirt bikes)

Also on the never been hit, swatted or fallen off a street bike myself... (knock knock)

I did put on 1,000,000 in 5.5 years without a chargeable also (yes 1 million miles and documented) but that was with 18 wheels :) Hats off to the other drivers on the boards too!!

2 years total, and about 30,000. And thats 22,000 in one year on a TL1000R, 8,000 on the Busa.

since '06 ninja 250, 600rr, busa

i cant remember the mileage on my ninja but me and my bro both rode it, i wanna say like 6k before I sold it. 600rr has 8k+ on it and the busa just has over 1k on it :thumbsup:

About 35 yrs hundreds of thousands of miles and still learnin'. Probably owned close to 30 motorcycles in all.

About 35 yrs hundreds of thousands of miles and still learnin'. Probably owned close to 30 motorcycles in all.
funny how each bike had its own personality huh? My 305 dream.. ran perfect until aimed at home, would die every time..

65 BSA.. noisy, hard starting, awful Amul carbs, and the most fun I ever had going around corners.. XS11 Midnight Special.. my favorite bike to date for "all around" riding.. Hayabusa... how do you describe near perfection :)

Five years and thirty thousand miles. Also just got rear-ended while stopped in traffic in my car Sunday. I now have a renewed interest in whats happening behind me -re riding my bike.

funny how each bike had its own personality huh? My 305 dream.. ran perfect until aimed at home, would die every time..

65 BSA.. noisy, hard starting, awful Amul carbs, and the most fun I ever had going around corners.. XS11 Midnight Special.. my favorite bike to date for "all around" riding.. Hayabusa... how do you describe near perfection :)

I agree! Each bike had its own "personality". My first was a '69 2 stroke Suzuki 500- a real screamer. Also owned an XS11, but my favorite all around bike was my 1982 GS1100 Suzuki. It did everything well and got great mileage too.

33 years, no idea of miles but not as many as others posted here.

Back