GSXR1K CRG Levers >> Hayabusa??

The Buzz

Registered
Hi all, I am considering trading my 04 Gixxer in on a Busa(03?) and have the nice CRG billet levers that replace the hideous factory ones. Does anyone know if the fitament is the same or has anyone done this succesfully? If it were I would be taking them along to the new bike. Thanks-
Chris

<!--EDIT|The Buzz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124867158 -->

Welcome to the board.... I dont think the levers match!!!
biggrin.gif

They don't fit. I called CRG and they told me they would start making them sometime after Laguna Seca.

Yup, and Pazzo Racing says they have some on the way as well for the Busa. Email them, PazzoRacing that is and let them know your interested, hopefully we can get some shorties made as well...

my buddy just picked up some pazzo's for his 05 R1, VERY SWEET indeed! I dont think they were too pricey either. Adjustments at the "flip" of a switch!

i already have em for my 05 (and yes it is the ADJUSTABLE kind) on my busa..both clutch and brake...and it is an 05...ill post up pics in a bit since i am at work to show some justice
cool.gif

Thanks for the welcome and info guys! I am not even sure I will do the deal but if I do those shortie adjustable levers have spoiled me.. Too bad about the different fit but I will have to do some checking on your other advice.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|The Buzz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124927230 -->

Back