What is the busa like?

There was a vid that I watched about 3 years ago.  It was the R1 flying down the road at an indicated 190mph.  The quote that wow'd me - '...when the busa flies past.'  And I mean, the busa flew past this R1 in unbelievable style.  When I see that video - and with my dream machine parked in the garage - I still get a rush.  The Busa has lived up to way more than I ever expected.  In a word - brilliant.

Have fun shopping!  
tounge.gif
Yup click on the myspace link below in my signature....

Riding a Hayabusa is like seeing one of those smooth, sensuous women in black velvet sprawled across those vodka billboards, going home and discovering you are married to her, and discovering she loves all the same hobbies you do. That's what riding a Hayabusa is like

The HP and torque are so smooth that you don't even realize that you're WELL OVER the speed limit!! AND THAT'S JUST IN 1ST GEAR!!
Truth in advertising.  I feel like I am a part of this bike.  A friend, who also owns a Busa, and I were pulled over for doing 84 in a 45...I didn't think i was going over the speed limit.  My clue should have been all the vehicles looked like they were going backwards.

devil.gif

Seriously though, be gentle with that throttle but, as a wise man once said, "Ride her like you stole her"

<!--EDIT|FastCurrey
Reason for Edit: "I'm a moron who can't spell"|1144375111 -->

Very smooth. But when you get on the throttle its like being strapped to a tomahawk missle and holding on for dear life. Seriously... IT doesn't let up!!! Awesome bike!!!!

EVERYTHING they said!

I bought my '06 and had never ridden any type of sport bike - been a Gold Winger...

At first it scared me, I actually parked it and sat in the median thinking "how the F am I gonna tell my wife that I just screwed up by buying this thing"!

Gave it another chance the next day, went real slow and discovered that it is a very precise bike, very well mannered at low speeds but not happy being there - this thing will go from 55 to OMG faster than anything I have ever been in control of!

Whats it like?
To borrow a quote from a Civil War era leader:
Its like having a wolf by the ears, you dont like holding it down but you dare not turn it loose either!

<!--EDIT|YH2K
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144448314 -->

I thought nothing would accelerate like an outlaw sprint car. I was wrong!

Back