What is the busa like?

Man I can't wait!!!! I'm saving up now to upgrade to a Busa next spring. You guys are going to make this a tough one year wait...:(

The HP and torque are so smooth that you don't even realize that you're WELL OVER the speed limit!! AND THAT'S JUST IN 1ST GEAR!!

The HP and torque are so smooth that you don't even realize that you're WELL OVER the speed limit!! AND THAT'S JUST IN 1ST GEAR!!
That is the truth too...I always thought of it as a time warp because you don't realize how fast your going because you got there so fast...just remember if you're on the throttle and shifting to second, your passing 100....

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144264549 -->

I MUST have this file. Can someone put it out for d/l??

I just sat watching and saying, "that's MY BIKE??!!! holy f**k".

BUSAFETT

Handling, size and ergo wise?..It's like an early model F4i on steroids...then take the gutsy low-end broad band torque curve of the most powerful twin you know of and agressively stir in the adrenaline pumping top end rush of the hottest inline-4 you know of...and viola...that's a busa...the baddest two wheeled monster to ever leave the shores of japan.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I always wanted a copper sliver one. I came across one that was torn down at a local shop. I talked to the owner and he sold it to me. It happened to have a Mr. Turbo kit. I've never ridden a stock Hayabusa. I've also rarely had the need or desire to hammer mine. It makes great power even before the boost hits. These are sweet bikes! Very planted in the corners, very stable on the road. They could use better brakes but I understand that this can be remedied with aftermarket pads. O.K., unecessary pictures because I can't help myself.

DSCF0004.jpg

There was a vid that I watched about 3 years ago. It was the R1 flying down the road at an indicated 190mph. The quote that wow'd me - '...when the busa flies past.' And I mean, the busa flew past this R1 in unbelievable style. When I see that video - and with my dream machine parked in the garage - I still get a rush. The Busa has lived up to way more than I ever expected. In a word - brilliant.

Have fun shopping!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|shawn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144299120 -->

If you have ever wondered what would feel like to be pushed down the road by the hand of GOD, Ride a BUSA and you will then find out. I bought one with out test driving one ever,and was very worried that I would not be happy. Well that was not the case. After the first ride I wondered what had taken me so long to find a bike that was this great. Well there is not any other bike that is this great, pure and simple. I always get a smile from ear to ear when I ride the Busa.

Like riding a Wine Barrel until the throttle is used a little. Then it becomes a Bull ride.
At slow speed it suxs. Moderate speed it's nimble. At high speed it's stable. Some weight to throw around in sharp twities. Smooth and solid on moderate twisties. Better then anything for long sweepers.
Can ride all day and night, very comfortable. Some crampness for long legged riders. Cramped but not uncomfortable.
Around town, coming back to the bike in the parking lot it's mostly. Damn that's one nice lookin bike. Or it looks pretty big why isn't harder to ride. Using about 1/10 th it's available power try to find places to use at least 1/3 rd somewhere. Freeway on ramps are fun
biggrin.gif

Busa is good all around daily rider. It won't bore the rider cause it can't be ridden at 100% so there's allways more it can do. It's rider limited, not bike limiting.

It's rider limited, not bike limiting.
+1

I really found that out after doing track days. It takes smoothness and skill to milk every ounce of HP that baby has. And to plant that hp to the ground and corner that beast takes patience, skill and nutz to ride her like a liter or 600.

Back