i want some wrecked plastics

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
Hey.. I'd like to have some rashed, not completely destroyed.. but wrecked plastics you aren't planning on using.

I'm wanting a set to stick on when we do trackdays and put my custom painted ones back on as soon as I get back..

as long as it's not ripped to shreds I'll probably be interested. .. I don't want paintable pieces or whatever.. I may krylon em'.. but that would be about it.

as long as half the tabs are there to put it on with I can figure something out for the rest.

don't expect a big offer for em.. shipping plus 10-25$ at best cuz I'm cheap.. and poor at the same time... bad combo..

but show me some lovin' and I may even put your name on it just for chits and giggles.

wish I had something to send yer way....unfortunately, I have no extra plastics.
sad.gif

hehe.. pac I dunno if I want yours anyway.. i'm sure they got more than rash... razor burn, stubble... and some other stuff I don't want nothin' ta do with.

laugh.gif
har har....

is ya see white stuff on it, no worries...it's just shaving cream.
tounge.gif

Ego, ya blew it......I've got some rashed parts....not gonna replace 'em til winter, but if you hadn't given me the great idea of keepin them around for track day........I'd have a set. well, a couple of pieces anyway.

But I've gotta say,,,GREAT IDEA!!

Sorry dude, simple case of TMI!!
tounge.gif

hehe.. *editing post*

what?? I just want them to put on the walls and tell people thats how many times I crashed so they'd think I was hardcore and crazy.

Yea, thats what I was gonna do.........until track day!!!

'course, everytime my wife sees them, she gets this grim look on her face............maybe I should bet rid of them?
................nah!
tounge.gif

Why not just go NAKED
rock.gif
pull your painted ones, do your track day and then replace them  
wink.gif

I got a tail section that I'll sell ya. its scratched a bit next to the tail light and has a 6 inch crack on the bottom left side. All the mounting points are in great shape, I think it would be perfect for ya. PM me whatcha got in mind bro! I think I got a left side also, but its in worse shape than the tail...

I have a silver belly wing and I think I've still got a black front fender and a black upper. Might have more. I'll check and see what I have...

Back