Wanted Black plastic thingy

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I posted this in the wanted section as well but it seems that the wanted treads don't make it to public forum..

Anyhow I need the black plastic thing that screws to the inside of the tail section RH side vent the appearance thingy.. I lost mine over the winter and need one asap.. :please:

I will be offline for awhile as I will be driving.. I can be reached by phone at 312 498 0601..

Would like to have buy the wkend as we will be home then.. Thank you

I might have one. Need part number, date of manufacture, color, social security number and next of kin.

Are you talking the inside piece? I'll just call..collect.

r8

Got one! :thumbsup:

All coverd folks. In the mail today.

Sorry it took so long Doyle. :laugh:

r8

Last edited:
I might have one. Need part number, date of manufacture, color, social security number and next of kin.

Are you talking the inside piece? I'll just call..collect.

r8

psst.........I'm his next of kin:whistle:

Hey I'm still in Ken if it's no problem as runeight want's his replaced when I come across the one I lost.. I told him it was lost forever but he still is talking that he want's it replaced so if I can get one from you I can replace runeght's.. :thumbsup:

Doyle

Say that again? :rofl:

No hurry Doyle and I'm not really worried about it. Just keeping a full set is all.

r8

What are they for anyway ? I lost one of mine last year, and was just wondering why they are there in the first place ?

Back