I think I've heard it all now

First off.. I have never paid for sex and never will
Ok, maybe you haven't directly exchanged funds for fun but you have DEFINITELY paid for yer sex, unless you've only had chance encounters that happened on the spur of the moment and then contact was terminated as soon as sex was over...
laugh.gif
Gentleman, We pay we allways PAY, one way or another that cute thing your married too, dating, or on the street Corner will make you pay!!! PAY!!!!
  Bullet's absolutely right,  Grey Hairs, Thinned wallets, he he... At least the one on the corner just lays it right out for you so there is no misunderstanding....  
wow.gif

wow.gif

eek2.gif

I'm outta here before I get my ass whooped....
smile.gif

Ahhhh Come on ladies you know I am playing, you are all special, delicate petite flowers to be treasured and worshipped....

Believe me....

I know the rules...

I'm a kept man....

smile.gif
Whipped is more like it!

Oh, and you guys don't think WE pay?  We do...I used to be a sane person...look at what's happened to me?  I'd rather give away my money that lose my mind!!!  
tounge.gif
Perhaps you have been giving away too much?
rock.gif

wow.gif

ices_rofl.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif

wow.gif

First off.. I have never paid for sex and never will
Ok, maybe you haven't directly exchanged funds for fun but you have DEFINITELY paid for yer sex, unless you've only had chance encounters that happened on the spur of the moment and then contact was terminated as soon as sex was over...
laugh.gif

Decided what I previously wrote was TMI lol

Neeeevvvvveeerrrr mind... snicker snicker
Dang! I knew I should've used that quote button! Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not me!

Give me a sixety something, nice saggy ones...

You know what they say...  
wink.gif
oooh....Mikey knows the good stuff in life! Kinda like a fine wine....they taste so much better when they age. (dunno if that was the right pun...)

Yep....just like a mighty fine wine! Nice and dusty....in old saggin wineskins. Yep...that's the one fer me!

Mikey bro.....I'm not sure what to say but: YOU'S A NASTY MOFUGGER!!! NASTY MOFUGGER!!!

Oh yeah...and thanks fer the link, BT. Not too sure I would pay 15k for that...if at all. If I had 15k, I'd get me two used busas....and have fun bein a mad scientist on 'em!!!

Well, one of course would go to the wife.
laugh.gif

Ok I looked at her pic.  Holy....What a cow.  you would have to pay me $15K to hit that.  Then I don't think I'd be able to whole heartedly have at it.  Jesus, A 6 pack wouldn't even help her out.  That 44 year old dude got ripped off.  BIG TIME.

J

She should be ashamed of herself. Someday perhaps she will see just what type of slut she is.

I bet ya her mother is proud!

<!--EDIT|Thor
Reason for Edit: "I can't spell....................."|1080011870 -->

I think the girl doing the auction is a pro and running a scam. She could do that a bunch of times as long as it doesn't hit the papers. By the time the poor stupid guy who paid the money figures out what happened, it is too late. What is he going to do, sue her because she really isn't a virgin? That is not going to win too many votes in court

AMEN, BROTHER!!! A-FUGGIN'-MEN!!!

What a hooch.....I guess you hafta do what ya gotta do to survive.

AMEN, BROTHER!!! A-FUGGIN'-MEN!!!

What a hooch.....I guess you hafta do what ya gotta do to survive.
Anything but work, that is... She said she was devoting too much time to paying jobs... WTF? She ain't the first college student to have to struggle to EARN her education!
mad.gif
Call me silly but I resent anyone who thinks they are owed somethin' and shouldn't have to earn it. Hell, I'm devoting too much of my time to my paying job and I don't have the kind of time I'd like to devote to paintin' and ridin'! The govt should pay my bills and give me money to play on!!!

TELL 'EM BT!!! TELL 'EM!! I'm with ya on that one. I wish I could be riding instead of here at a job where I have to deal with druggies....tellin' me every lie in the book. Aaah...I remember a time when I used to say "ignorance is bliss".

So much for bliss.

haha.. that dude coulda bought my wife and kept her forever for that price.. geez he got screwed... ..

literally.
cool.gif

Hmmm, another recruit for the bunny ranch in Nevada I guess. Seems quite a few of the young ladies at the Nevada brothels are college students. Of course I have no first hand knowledge. Just tv reports. Must be good money made.
flrider, off subject how did you put you banner in the signature area so that it shows w/ every post.

Thanks,
Angelo

Hmmm, another recruit for the bunny ranch in Nevada I guess. Seems quite a few of the young ladies at the Nevada brothels are college students. Of course I have no first hand knowledge. Just tv reports. Must be good money made.
flrider, off subject how did you put you banner in the signature area so that it shows w/ every post.

Thanks,
Angelo
I'm not flrider but here's how ya do it.
wink.gif

At the top left corner of the site click on "Your Control Panel". It'll bring up yer board options. Across the top you'll see tabs labeled "Summary", "Personal Info". etc... Click Personal Info. You'll get three options. One will be "Edit your profile". Click that option. Then scroll down to the signature box and enter the url to your banner into the box. Use the IMG tags to make it show up in your sig.

For example, < img> yourpicsurlhere < /img > except you use the [ and ] instead of < and > ... and you don't use any spaces.

Back