I think I've heard it all now...

As for stirring up dust crossing a median, I tend to find the ONLY mud hole out there. We could be on a month long draught in the middle of summer and I could stick a car in the mud crossing the median.
biggrin.gif
Especially the one on 85 outside Atlanta, right after the Mall of America. That median in muddy year round.

A few years ago, I pulled this kid over for a minor violation. As I walked up to the driver's window the kid says "Do you know Officer B, he is a good friend of mine."  Now, I am Officer B, and my uniform had my name on it in pretty big letters, over the right pocket. Since he didn't notice the name, I played along -How long have you known Officer B?  "Oh. for about 4 years" How do you know him?  "Just from around town."  When was the last time you saw him? "A couple of weeks ago."  Finally, I said I am Officer B and I don't know you!  You should have seen the kids face, he looked like he saw a ghost. As he was trying to keep from melting into the seat, he says "I called HQs once to ask some questions and you picked up the phone, that is how I met you." After reaming him a new , I sent him on his way, no tickets. (I was too impressed with his creativity to write him)
I used to tell them, so you know Deputey "B". I hand them my cell phone and tell them to give there good buddy a call on the phone and tell them that I stopped you speeding. That normally shuts them up...

The best one that I have ever heard happend to a good friend of mine in Parkland Florida on the Sawgrass expressway. Parkland is "Land of the Rich" Lots of high dollar stuff in there. He was heading home after a long shift when he comes up on a brand new corvette, he pulls the corvette over. The owner pulls the car over throws the door open and takes his radar dector out of the car, throws it on the floor and commences to stomp the detector into the ground while shouting vulgarites at it. My friend walks over to him camly and asks the driver what the hell he is doing. The driver beat red mad tells him that the radar detector is a piece of sh*t because it doesnt work. So without a beat my buddy told him that his tail light was out and should get it checked and have a nice day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm...this thread has made me realize how many of you are or were cops, wish all of you lived here so that I wouldn't get any tickets; and that was before I got the new car...now it's like a cop magnet since day 1!
mad.gif

The best one that I have ever heard happend to a good friend of mine in Parkland Florida on the Sawgrass expressway. Parkland is "Land of the Rich" Lots of high dollar stuff in there. He was heading home after a long shift when he comes up on a brand new corvette, he pulls the corvette over. The owner pulls the car over throws the door open and takes his radar dector out of the car, throws it on the floor and commences to stomp the detector into the ground while shouting vulgarites at it. My friend walks over to him camly and asks the driver what the hell he is doing. The driver beat red mad tells him that the radar detector is a piece of sh*t because it doesnt work. So without a beat my buddy told him that  his tail light was out and should get it checked and have a nice day.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats funny......

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The best one that I have ever heard happend to a good friend of mine in Parkland Florida on the Sawgrass expressway. Parkland is "Land of the Rich" Lots of high dollar stuff in there. He was heading home after a long shift when he comes up on a brand new corvette, he pulls the corvette over. The owner pulls the car over throws the door open and takes his radar dector out of the car, throws it on the floor and commences to stomp the detector into the ground while shouting vulgarites at it. My friend walks over to him camly and asks the driver what the hell he is doing. The driver beat red mad tells him that the radar detector is a piece of sh*t because it doesnt work. So without a beat my buddy told him that his tail light was out and should get it checked and have a nice day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had a guy rip out and stomp a radar detector while I wrote out his speeding ticket once. Then I kindly asked him to pick up all the pieces so I didn't have to issue him a second citation for littering.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back