I think I've heard it all now

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...to help pay for college...

I just heard it on the radio...don't know if she was on EBay or what 'cause it seems everything's on EBay. She's 18, highest bidder was 44 years old and for $15k, he got to claim title of being her first...

...oh, her parents must be so proud...what's the world coming to?

Damn, sure hope none of you guys placed a bid!
tounge.gif

Hmmm, another recruit for the bunny ranch in Nevada I guess. Seems quite a few of the young ladies at the Nevada brothels are college students. Of course I have no first hand knowledge. Just tv reports. Must be good money made.

...to help pay for college...

I just heard it on the radio...don't know if she was on EBay or what 'cause it seems everything's on EBay.  She's 18, highest bidder was 44 years old and for $15k, he got to claim title of being her first...

...oh, her parents must be so proud...what's the world coming to?

Damn, sure hope none of you guys placed a bid!  
tounge.gif
First off.. I have never paid for sex and never will

Second, if for some fricken reasons I was so hard up and the stars aligned just right and I had to pay for it, I would never pay 15k for it.

3rd - who wants a virgin!!! I would much prefer an older woman that has some experience in the fine art than some young girl that has no experience.. I mean ok that would be pretty cool to get married to a virgin, but if I am not marrying her, I would rather have someone with a little experience..

4th – What the heck does a 44 year old man want with an 18 year old girl (oh yeah.. sex) but even then… I shiver at the thought of having to do anything with an 18 year old female.. I mean not trying to slam any 18 year old females out there but….. well they see things a little different than I do. Conversations would probably suck. Oh yeah, but that is not what this perv is out for right? (cringe…. Shiver…)

yeah.. it is a sad world we are living in these days. lots of good stuff.. but lots of bad stuff also.

hey wait! where did this happen at? I mean that is pretty much prostitution isn’t it? I think the only state that is allowed in is Nevada right?

And no, I don’t think it was on Ebay, Ebay has strict rules against the selling of people, body parts etc. They seem to enforce it very well and I would think this would fall under one of those categories that they prohibit

Yeah, that shid was posted on the other .org a while back. It was on ebay. There was also an article somewhere about it that got posted there. She was whinin' about havin' to do that to pay for her education since the government wouldn't cover it. Ummmmm, what the fug is wrong with gettin' an honest fuggin' job like a lot of other college students have to do, ya stinkin' whore?
rock.gif

By the way, after seein' her pic I wouldn't have bid $15...
wink.gif

Ok, maybe you haven't directly exchanged funds for fun but you have DEFINITELY paid for yer sex, unless you've only had chance encounters that happened on the spur of the moment and then contact was terminated as soon as sex was over...
laugh.gif

hey wait! where did this happen at? I mean that is pretty much prostitution isn’t it? I think the only state that is allowed in is Nevada right?

And no, I don’t think it was on Ebay, Ebay has strict rules against the selling of people, body parts etc. They seem to enforce it very well and I would think this would fall under one of those categories that they prohibit
It was on ebay. I think it was ebay Europe though. Wasn't in the US.
wink.gif

Ok, maybe you haven't directly exchanged funds for fun but you have DEFINITELY paid for yer sex, unless you've only had chance encounters that happened on the spur of the moment and then contact was terminated as soon as sex was over...
laugh.gif

Decided what I previously wrote was TMI lol

Neeeevvvvveeerrrr mind... snicker snicker

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079974074 -->

Dang Thrasher, you type more in a reply than Rev does lately!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079974008 -->

Sorry if it's old news...they're doing an entire radio show on it right now in my neck of the woods, so I thought it was new...

I'd never heard about it before today...still sad and pathetic...

uh, 15k to bust that one? tikes that guy has more $$$ than brains! he needs to pick up one of those "eighteen" nudie mags, I am sure for about 1k he could get all he can handle from a real fine 18 yr old that knows what she is doing? theres a reason that girl is still a virgin... more power to her though, if she can get someone to pay her.....
rock.gif

Hmmm Fresh 18year old little girls.... Um... Nope No Thanks... I think once your past about 25, 18 year olds just start to seem a little young...Tender, soft, healthy, pert hootie Hoo's, long legs, tan.... OH OH sorry about that What was I saying?
rock.gif
Oh Yeah, too young and I am totally with ThrasherFox, what the hell would I want with a Virgin? Can you imagine dealing with all of that again? I mean hell it was a pain in the ass when I was 18 and didn't mind all the chittering, and giggling, now?... Man give me the 25+ something women, women with some real personality, some real strength of character. Helps if she's a hottie yeah, but I have found I really dig smart independant women, and regardless of how smart or independant that 18 to 21 year old lady claims to be, she is still just figuring out who the hell she is, and I don't have time nor the patiance for that crap. Though they sure do look good when they are all wrapped around them chrome poles... With them real tall heels on, and the g-string, and then they put ther hands around.... OH Damn there I go again... yeah, I don't want nothing to do with the under 25 set, but they do make mighty fine Eye Candy sometimes....
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Gentleman, We pay we allways PAY, one way or another that cute thing your married too, dating, or on the street Corner will make you pay!!! PAY!!!!
  Bullet's absolutely right,  Grey Hairs, Thinned wallets, he he... At least the one on the corner just lays it right out for you so there is no misunderstanding....  
wow.gif

wow.gif

eek2.gif

I'm outta here before I get my ass whooped....
smile.gif

Ahhhh Come on ladies you know I am playing, you are all special, delicate petite flowers to be treasured and worshipped....

Believe me....

I know the rules...

I'm a kept man....

smile.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif

OK Never Mind.... She can keep her Virginity....  Just saw her pic in Bullet's post....  Ummm, Yeah I think maybe she should be offering to pay someone for their services...   OK She's not that bad, nothing a 6-pack cannot fix anyway, Yeah, with as little as I drink, I think I could drink her pretty in about a 6-pack.....but anything over about $500 is out of the question....
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079986608 -->

laugh.gif
Gentleman, We pay we allways PAY, one way or another that cute thing your married too, dating, or on the street Corner will make you pay!!! PAY!!!!
  Bullet's absolutely right,  Grey Hairs, Thinned wallets, he he... At least the one on the corner just lays it right out for you so there is no misunderstanding....  
wow.gif

wow.gif

eek2.gif

I'm outta here before I get my ass whooped....
smile.gif

Ahhhh Come on ladies you know I am playing, you are all special, delicate petite flowers to be treasured and worshipped....

Believe me....

I know the rules...

I'm a kept man....

smile.gif
Whipped is more like it!

Oh, and you guys don't think WE pay? We do...I used to be a sane person...look at what's happened to me? I'd rather give away my money that lose my mind!!!
tounge.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif

I think I'm gonna lie and auction off my virginity so I can get more mods for the 'busa!
laugh.gif

Then again, most women aren't pathetic enough to consider something like that...not placing on the blame on the male bidders because she's just as much of a L O S E R! I'm sure that'll look good on her resume next to her college degree that she earns.

Back