I think I’m in LOVE.......

1busa

Registered
:shocked:

4619FE00-2B31-42E7-8A20-EA2D691728E8.jpeg

0BAE2D9C-9BF7-41A7-907D-4A82BB438553.jpeg

All I can say is WoW..... Comes out next year and this might be the 1st bike I’ve ever put a deposit down on. Gotta get my hands on this machine!!!

Inner thigh roasting @ your service.

First thing I noticed too.
I think I'de ride it before I bought it for that reason alone.
It is a cool looking bike though.
It seems like a step in the right direction as well.
Look what's happening to Harley Davidson now. Those idiots are gonna go under if they don't stop pumping out the same crap most people don't want anymore.

C’mon Six you and I both know stock #’s don’t mean everything. Proper fueling and letting the engine breathe better should add a few ponies to it. But the TQ on it is more than adequate for the bike and style of riding I’d be doing with it. Would I get on a flat straight highway and try to race a crotch rocket?? No!!!

But if I caught somebody in some twisties or city streets with less than favorable road conditions Nighty Night :moon:

C’mon Six you and I both know stock #’s don’t mean everything. Proper fueling and letting the engine breathe better should add a few ponies to it. But the TQ on it is more than adequate for the bike and style of riding I’d be doing with it. Would I get on a flat straight highway and try to race a crotch rocket?? No!!!

But if I caught somebody in some twisties or city streets with less than favorable road conditions Nighty Night :moon:

I know...I just can't help myself sometimes, lol.
I do like it though...but those ass burner pipes.....
I do want to see it in person too, to see just how big it is, or isn't.
I'm waiting on you to buy one now, and give us the run down.

Back