Where to find final sales prices on used Hayabusas to see the true value? I’m trying to gauge a dealer price.

Gen3lover

Registered
I’ve found a used 2009 Busa I’m considering and I want to see what prices these are going for at auctions, or what the final sales prices are on eBay for similar years.

The dealer price on the bike I’m looking at is $11,699
The NADA retail value is $7620 for a stock bike same year but no extras. This one has a lot of cosmetic stuff, the cost of which normally isn’t captured on a resale.

I’m trying to do a little research to see what these things are actually selling for.

Here’s the link. What do you guys think?

I was recently offered about half of what a similar bike‘s asking price was at the dealership where I bought it. That should give you some idea of what that dealer paid for the bike vs what they’re asking for it. To give you an educated opinion or comparison on the selling prices of used Hayabusa’s I’d have to do the same ‘research’ you say you’re doing. Besides NADA & KBB you should check all the motorcycle venues like eBay etc.

I’ve found a used 2009 Busa I’m considering and I want to see what prices these are going for at auctions, or what the final sales prices are on eBay for similar years.

The dealer price on the bike I’m looking at is $11,699
The NADA retail value is $7620 for a stock bike same year but no extras. This one has a lot of cosmetic stuff, the cost of which normally isn’t captured on a resale.

I’m trying to do a little research to see what these things are actually selling for.

Here’s the link. What do you guys think?

I read the blue book value of a 2009 Hayabusa is $7200 USD so close to the NADA pricing

In the end, it's all about what the buyer wants to pay....

You could look at it at how much it would cost you to buy a bike at $7200 and set it up similar to this one...in this way of thinking it would be worth the extra money to get a bike set up the way you want it to be. I'd be looking it over with a fine toothed comb though.

Back