I start a thread or respond to a thread and then can't see it?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Is this part of the ongoing problems or something new?
I don't see any threads I started recently, even if it has a fresh post in it?
If I respond to any thread and then afterward click 'what's new' from there that thread doesn't show?

And I'm sure after I start this one that it won't show for me in 'what's new' column when I click it.

What's going on?

Yep. I had to go to random thoughts section to find this it doesn't show to me in the 'what's new' column?

I've said this before but I liked it when you read a thread and it went grey then if anyone put a new post in it it went black again.
Saved a lot of time knowing when there was a new post in the thread.

Saiid, I have noticed this too and I think that because you (and I for that matter) are using the "whats new" link and there technically there is nothing new in the thread, it is not showing. Once someone else posts to the thread, it will show up in the "whats new" section.

Nope I agree with Saiid, I used to post and go back to "what's new" the thread would be grey and my name would be the last post showing. Now I am lucky to be able to get it to give me any response to "what's new" other than "sorry no new posts"

From what I have been told this is one of the ongoing issues they are attempting to work through. Doesn't sound like a permanent change.

Hey Blanca it's just not you it has been doing the same thing to me as well.... some threads just disappear ???

Saiid, I have noticed this too and I think that because you (and I for that matter) are using the "whats new" link and there technically there is nothing new in the thread, it is not showing. Once someone else posts to the thread, it will show up in the "whats new" section.

A thread, this thread that I just start is 'new'. So after posting it it would always show up in what's new column. That's the only tab I ever click and it would show new threads as well as threads I had just posted in.
I saw this there now because someone else posted in it but after I post this it will disappear again I'm sure.

Guys, Cap is working on the issue. This change was not by us or requested by the org.

Back